~*~*10 lb Meltdown Challenge Check-In*~*~

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING????? Yeesh, I go away for a few minutes and my nice, clean 10 lb meltdown check-in goes all to heck! We're not talking about chocolate.

P.S. I had my first ever PB pumpkin the other day. Oh my.... yes.... it was quite okay. But DON'T send them to me!

>
>>except for the PB Pumpkins they are going to Emily:p
>
>Ha! See? What goes around comes around -- LMAO!!!
>

Hey now! Be nice! ;)

Okay, Shelley says no more chocolate talk. Chocolate is gross. Yucky. Ick.

Let's all think happy broccoli thoughts...

I've never had a PB Pumpkin. Now is not the time to start.

I'm not going to set a weight loss goal. The last time I tried it, I became too obsessed with the scale.

Like my dear Cuz, I'm trying to evaluate my eating habits. Aside from my dear Mother's kitchen, that is. I'll think about it this weekend and set some of those sorts of goals. Will y'all let me stop by?

<---- steps in and smugly states "i don't like peanut butter, therefore PB Pumpkins aren't a threat..." BWAHAHAHAHAAHA! }(

Have a great weekend!!!

I've never had a Reese's Pumpking thingey, but I've got at least 7 big bags of Reese's pb cups waiting for trick-or-treaters. And I'll never need 7 bags for the traffic we get here. So who'll end up eating those Reese's pb cups? Why do I never learn not to buy my very favorite candy for Halloween?

I mean, yeah, pb & chocolate is gross. I'm going to go have some yummy cauliflower now.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

I'm going to sing a song of asparagus.

Asparagus, asparagus,
To thy stalk I sing.
Blah, blah, blah, blah
Blah, la dee dah
Aspargus is king!

Psst, chocolate really isn't icky.

Spinach, Spinach you're the one!
You make mealtime so much fun
Oh, spinach, I'm awfully fond of you!!!

(Sung to the tune of Rubber Ducky)

I wonder how spinach would taste dipped in chocolate?

All right, I made it through the day with no Coke and only one cookie (which I ate before I weighed myself!).

I'm starving after my workout and trying desperately to figure out what to eat that won't be awful for me. The cookies are calling.

I want to join but I too need to lose weigh more than 10lbs, but maybe some butt kicking from you guys will keep me in line. :7

I am also not sharing my weight its a secret for me and the mean ole scale to keep;-)

And I love rubber ducky it's my favorite ride at Sesame Place:)

Jenn

Hi everyone:) :)

I'm going to take my wieght tomorrow. So far I'm having a grand ole day. My boyfriend just offered wine I said N:) O now begone!

I had a good workout too hit treadmill for a 30 min jog and did Butt & Guts, getting ready to do abs, 500 cross cable. Have a bless day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.