Daily Check in Friday December 15, 2017

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday as I had double sessions after work. Working out would have made for a long day.

Today I did a short Cathe live boxing (without moving my left foot much). Short workouts this month as it's just too busy.

Elsie - and that's what's going on for you too - just toooooooooo busy
Henriette - grrr interrupted workouts but - wow - you are getting them in. so impressed with your discipline and committment

Hello to everyone else! I will not be around this weekend as I am travelling. I hope to see you all on monday.

And wow - it's almost christmas. We have snow on the ground but not much. -30 in Ottawa, -25 here yesterday morning. It's cold outside.

Hi Siobahn! Good for you as well for getting in a workout, and with your foot too! You're right, it really is that time of year when we all get so incredibly busy and then life takes over and makes everything busier still!
QOTD- When you get super busy, what do you do to alleviate the stress? Of course we work out to help.....I might simply go on a date w/ my husband and try to enjoy the moment without thinking about the never ending "TO DO" list. Something nice we used to do is to go skiing before Christmas. It's a great diversion of energy and thought.

Linda- I have gotten the Ultra $53.95 from Amazon. I tried to copy and paste from Amazon but it's not working (user error I'm sure). They are well worth the investment to save your wrists! I wore them today when I did Cathe Live Warrior Bootcamp, because I saw bodyweight moves and I can hold weights easily as well.

Hello to Henriette, Annette, Missy and Elsie. I hope you're all doing well. I'll try to check in later too.

Hi Siobhan and Peg!

Siobhan - I can't even imagine temperature that low. Whenever it gets around freezing point we think it's terrible, but I guess your buildings and clothes are all made for it.

Peg - those wrist gloves sound great. I really could have used them today. Perhaps I should have a look at them.. although I have been meaning to cut down on my weekly Amazon shopping sprees.

Today's workout was an old BodyCombat workout... it took a couple of tries before I could do the whole workout with Mick napping next to me. We had had a rough night... not sure why but he didn't want to sleep in his crib... so I didn't get many hours of sleep as I was struggling to get him to go down. In the morning I made one attempt to do my workout, but Mick was too fussy, then after lunch we both napped and then after the next feed Mick was happy to lie and watch me until he fell asleep.

Hope everyone has a great day and a good start to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Today I taught my Interval 1 workout to 8 ladies for just over an hour. I was beat, I took everything to the highest level, full jacks, jump rope, heel digs (fast), fast toe taps side to side, just to name a few of the 1 minute intervals.

Then I did 15 minutes select weight exercises for shoulder, back, legs and stability ball and.

Now off to grocery shop [emoji3]

Have a great day and workout!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks Peg, I probably will get those, they were the ones I looked at, but probably will wait till after the
Christmas rush. Did you get small?

Yes Linda I got small. When you're doing bodyweight work, you will feel a slight pull between the fingers. This is normal. It helps to read the description on sizing to help you pick the right pair. Small works well for me.

Hey girls, took rest day today.. I actually ended up doing another workout last night, did a premix on Kelly's
Muscle Up 2 B Fit DVD. Enjoyed that.
Everyone have a good evening.

Hello ladies, I'm back! I still have a slight cough, but I think I'm well again. This has been the worst year for me.

I've put on about 5 pounds since the surgery. I'm disappointed but rededicating myself to Weight Watchers. The new program is really good for me.

It's only 28 degrees right now in Concord, NC. I won't be going out running. I guess I'm a chicken that way. I'm thinking BodyMax2.

I might play with Seasun Zieger's Z-Fit Step. Anybody know if she has some simpler ones to learn her choreography? It's been tough for me to learn this one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.