Weekend Check-in, October 21-22, 2017

aqua girl

Cathlete
Hello everyone, wherever you are! Today I have done a video skier workout on my NordicTrack skier,
And a spin bike workout off of YouTube.

Question of the day: what is your favorite weekend day, Saturday or Sunday?

I think mine is Sunday, I usually have less to do on Sunday and can relax a little!

Later.......

Hi Linda. Just us today I guess. My favorite day would probably be Saturday because you know you still have another day. We usually do stuff on Saturday and stay home more on Sunday. Especially during football season. My workout today was Kelly C-M Meltdown. Loved it!

Where is everyone?

Hey there Linda & Peg, how are you?
Didn't work out today/Sat after not getting a sleep. As for my fave weekend day, since I have been temping for the last 29 months, my weekends are whenever I get them. I do work less Saturdays than on a Sunday, so I'll pick Saturday! :)

Catch up with you all later .....

Hi ladies,

Saturday I did another dance workout, fortunately another fun one. My shoulders were still sore from the BB workout the other day and as I have no idea when this baby decides to make an appearance I am trying to not exhaust my body too much, hence all the dancing and some weight work instead of heavier Cathe style workouts.

My favorite day in the weekend is probably also Sunday as I tend to take it easy on Sundays, spend all day in pj's reading, doing laundry etc. sometimes only getting dressed to workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Today was an unscheduled rest day. I tried one workout, didn’t like it. Tried another, didn’t like it. So I spent time in my neglected garden. It’s unseasonably warm so it’s nice to be outside. Today is like Henriette’s Sunday.....wearing sweats, lounging around. It’s a “must” sometimes to be a bit of a couch potato. I’ll check back later.

Happy Sunday to all, well, I have been having a blast with workouts on YouTube!!!! My excitement for Cathe's
New workouts is dwindling fast, I can't imagine what is going on ....and right now, I don't really care, I have
Discovered that YouTube is a wealth of workouts. The spin bike workout I did yesterday was off of YouTube
And today, I have done a rebounding workout, a virtual walk around London on my treadmill, and a virtual hike
On my elliptical around a waterfall in a state park in Oregon, all from YouTube!!!! Such fun and variety. Time to
Move to where the "action " is:). Also, I noticed that Jessica Smith has some new "1 mile Walk & Talks" I wanna do and Jenny Ford has a bunch of workouts, and I found a couple bosu workouts
To try!!! Can you tell when I am excited?

On the other hand, I have done all cardio this weekend, so I will tackle a CrossTrain Chest & Back blender mix
Next. Peg, I made my trip to Walmart earlier, what a nightmare! :)

Ha! We had to go yesterday. Hubby and I are exciting like that...going to Wally World on a Saturday night. Last time I was there they charged me for 4 watermelons!! I didn’t realize it at the time. So last night I had to get a refund for it. They were good about it. I bought 4 cucumbers, not watermelons. Big price difference. Plus when we were on line checking out, the girl behind us went into a snit because the cashier was so slow. Aren’t they all slow?!?! She went to a manager to complain....Jeeezzz! Chill out already! Man that place is wicked.

Hi gals,

Today I took an hour long walk/jog/circuit holding 3 pound dumbbells.

Kicked up a good sweat, now I am hot.

No workout yesterday. Can't really say which weekend day is my favorite. Each have something nice about them.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My favorite day is Saturday, definitely.

I did about 30 minutes of step yesterday and today on a 4 inch step. I've lost a lot of fitness, but I'm sure it'll come back quickly. I'm taking leave from my job until after my surgery, I have a lot to do with keeping up with my classes, so I need less stress. I'm simplifying.

Hope you are all doing well and have a super week this week.

Hi girls, way to go on your workouts, dancing, gardening, errands etc. this weekend!!! Always so much to do!
Tonight, I did a 45 minute weights HiiT Hasfit routine. Challenging, but didn't kill me. I finished with a diy band row blast.
It’s a “must” sometimes to be a bit of a couch potato.
SO True!!

When is your surgery scheduled for Missy?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.