CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat 30 Minute Spin this morning.

Nora-for someone who doesn't feel good that's quite the calorie burn.

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 7, Chest, Biceps and Shoulders. Oh my gosh, this workout was BRUTAL! I will be so glad when Meso 1 is done.

Belinda-great job today! I don't use the WM.

Nora-great job for feeling under the weather! Get some rest.

Roxie-great job for you today too!

No workout yesterday, I stayed up late to see the debates and then I had to go into work early yesterday. No way could I get up early to workout. I made up for it today and did Legs and Shoulders and had an excellent workout.

Legs
Leg Press Station:
165# - 3 sets/5 reps
Barbell Squats: 45# - 3 sets/10 reps
Deadlifts: 55# - 2 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Firewalkers: From Butts & Guts - Green Band, haven't done these in ages, they killed

Shoulders
Arnold Press:
20's - 3 sets/5 reps
100 Degree Barbell Front Raise: 20# - 3 sets/10 reps (got this exercise from the newest Oxygen Mag. Really felt it)
Seated Lateral Raise: 10's - 2 sets/12 reps
Burn Set:
Barbell Shrugs:
65# - 2 sets/20 reps

This workout was 39 minutes and I burned 115 calories.

Finished off with a 1 mile walk on the treadmill.

Belinda - When I use WM but do a workout other than Cathe's, I just find one of hers that is similar and use that calorie count.

Hope you all have a great workout today! Nice job yesterday!! You all rocked it!!

Good morning,

Interval Max and 30 min full body pilates is done.

Thanks everyone on your input about the WM :)

Debbie - nice leg/shoulder workout today.

Jodi - good job on STS D7. When did you start STS?

Roxie - nice job on StudioSweat 30 Minute Spin.

Nora - good job as well.

I am done for today. I will see you all in the morning.

Hi girls!:)

I finished my workout yesterday, but wasnot able to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

High Reps- Premix- Upper Body Only= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 347

The Hammer &Chisel- 15 Min Glute Chisel= 18 Min
MV= 6.75
CB= 166

Insanity Max 30- Friday Night Fight Round 2 = 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Leslie Sansone- Mix & Match Blasters- Tummy Trimmer= 12 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 123

Total calories burned= 1,123:)

I'm still not feeling well so I will try to rest, so sadly I wil be skipping personals today. I do wish for everyone to have kick-butt workouts and fab blessed Friday.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);):D

N ora

Hi all!

Rest day for me today, but at lunch I did a 1-Mile Belly, Buns & Thighs Walk from Jessica Smith on YouTube.

Debbie-nice job with Legs & Shoulders! I watched the first hour of the debate, but just couldn't take anymore than that. Cannot wait for election day!

Belinda-great job with Imax and Pilates. I started STS (my first time!) about three weeks ago. Next week will be my last week in Meso 1. I am definitely looking forward to moving on to Meso 2.

Hello to everyone checking in after me!

Jodi - I must have missed it :( I love STS! I may start another round after I am done going through my dvd's :) I hear you on M1, I couldn't wait to get to M2. Have fun. it's a fantastic program. Enjoy your rest day.

Good afternoon!

Total I did 60-Minute HiiT Mash Up with Jessica Smith on YouTube. Great workout, definitely a little of everything thrown in...cardio, compound moves, abs, etc.

Belinda-thanks! Besides the push-ups, I really am enjoying STS.

Roxie-enjoy the lake! Hope you have a beautiful day for it.

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. DH and I went floor shopping for my basement yesterday.

Yesterday I did Lower Body Blast = 59 min and SoulSweat Alchemy Summer w/Lucy.

Jodi - good job with your workouts.

Roxie - you really enjoy spinning :) Good for you.

I will try to catch up on personals later. Have a great Sunday everyone.

I just finished today's workout making up for yesterday. My son had a 5K race we took him to and watched. I will now check in.

Here's Today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk it off in 30 days- Burn 30= 31 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 317

Les Mills Combat- Power Kata= 45 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 461

Total calories burned = 778:);)

Belinda- Nicely done today. Oh wow shopping for new flooring for your basement. Isn't the basement where your workout area is? How exciting have fun with that project. How's Brawler doing? Great job on your workout:);) Have a blessed day!:D

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday with lots of blessings. :);):D

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did STS Disc 11, Back & Triceps, STS Weights and Plates Abs(weights section only), 1-Mile Express: Flat Abs Walk and 10-Minute Flexibility Training Workout, both from Jessica Smith on YouTube.

Belinda-did you find flooring for your workout area? Nice job with your workouts today.

Nora-great to see your son is active also. I'm sure you set a wonderful example for him to follow. :) Great job with your workouts today.

Hello to everyone else. Happy Sunday to all!

Good Evening,

We spent the day at the lake it was a gorgeous day here. I just scheduled my Technician State Board Exam for November 26th now I am freaking out.

Jodi-good job today.

Belinda-I have a really nice spin bike that I need to use a lot more.

Today I worked Chest and Back and had a really good workout. My chest really felt this one!!! Week 2.

Chest
Pushups:
15/15/12 reps
Barbell Press: 80# - 3 sets/5 reps
Incline Barbell Press: 75# - 10/10/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 20's - 2 sets/15 reps

Back
Bent Over Raise:
12's - 3 sets/15 reps
Barbell Row: 60# - 3 sets/8 reps
Pullover: 25# - 2 sets/12 reps

This workout was 38 minutes and I burned 97 calories.

Finished off with a 1 mile walk on the treadmill.

In a hurry this morning, hope you all had a great weekend and I hope you have great workouts today!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

BodyRockTv- HiiT Max Workout # 9 Strong & Sexy Legs= 18 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 221

ICE- Chisled Upper Body- Timesaver#1 5 segments gone= 34 Min
MV= 7.20
CB= 334

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Total calories burned= 1, 051:)

Debbie- Great job on today's back and chest weight workout and 1 mile treadmill walk, Bravo WTG!! Now go have a blessed fun day!:);)

Roxie- Glad you enjoyed your day at the lake. What exam did you schedule for?? I'm afraid I missed something. I wish you well with your exam, I'm sure you will be awesome. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Jodi- Wow, girl that was a smokin' workout yesterday, you go girl that was awesome with STS Disc 11, Back & Triceps, STS Weights and Plates Abs(weights section only), 1-Mile Express: Flat Abs Walk and 10-Minute Flexibility Training Workout, both from Jessica Smith on YouTube. Phew!!! You rocked it yesterday. Have a fab and fantasic blessed day!:):D

Hello's and waves to Chris and Belinda wishing you both to have a blessed day, and if you worked out today High fives!!!WTG!!

Hugs and Blessings:);):cool::D

Nora

Good afternoon,

I had a really busy weekend. DH and I are done with the ceilings and all the walls in the basement. I used over 6 gallon of paint on the walls alone :( Technically my basement is like 6 rooms. I just made it into one huge workout room. We still have to do the floor trim and doors. Change out door handles ( I am changing everything!!). I also decided I wanted french doors w/build in blinds. Before we do the floors I want change the patio door in my workout room plus get a new blind for the window in the basement:p I also want to get new lighting in the basement. We still have a lot to do. I LOVE the color in my basement :)

I finished my workouts this morning, just getting around to post :) I did an hour mat pilates + Lower Body Blast Workout DVD - Premixes:
1.Timesaver - No Floorwork - 49.31 min + 30 min walk.

Jodi - we picked up floor samples from a floor store in town. DH and I both like it a lot :) It's more expensive than Home Depot, the quality is so much better.

Waving Hi to Debbie, Roxie and Nora!

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day.

Good Evening,

I did Ice Upper Body Timesaver 3 Standing only.

Nora-the Pharmacy Technician State Exam the math is the most worrisome.

Belinda-sounds like fun

Debbie-awesome job.

Hi ladies!

Here's what I did today:

At lunch I did a 1-Mile Walk and Talk with Jessica Smith on YouTube.

After work I did Circuit Blast from the Shock Cardio series. I ordered this when preordered the calendar so first time doing it. Great workout!

I also did a 9-Minute Standing Abs workout from Jessica Smith on YouTube.

Belinda-how exciting to have such a big workout space! So jealous! :) Great workouts today.

Debbie-great job with your heavy weights!

Nora-awesome calorie burn!

Roxie-great job with ICE!

Today was cardio but my body is so tight again, I didn't think it would be smart to run. Last night I placed one of those bean bag things Nora made for me under my left hamstring. The heat felt so good, my left hamstring is so tight and it actually hurts to walk. I'm better today and I will use that bag tonight as well. I've been stretching so I don't know why I'm having such issues with the left side of my body. The entire left side is just tight like a piano string.

So today I walked on the treadmill for 1.5 miles and then I did Yoga Stretch by Karen Voight. I feel better but it was very painful doing this stretch workout. I really had a hard time doing some of the stretches. Even my quads are tight and it hurt to stretch them.

Roxie - Hope you had fun at the lake! It was very cold here on Saturday, in the 40's and raining but Sunday was beautiful.

Nora - Nice workout girl, I hope you are feeling better. You had some great workouts for not feeling well. Nice job!!

Jodi - Great job doing two-a-days!! I wish I could do that, I used to do that. I would work out in the morning before work and then I'd workout again around 6 p.m. after work. Ain't nobody got time for dat!!! LOL!!! I was a fanatic back then, though.

Belinda - I'm sure your basement looks awesome! How exciting! It's always fun to do stuff like that and see the outcome. Nice job keeping up with your workouts while doing all that as well!!

Chris - Waving hi to you, hope all is well!!!

I just finished today's workout, still fighting this flu thing and a got a fever and sore throat so not feeling good. I think I will skip personals today girls, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk on 6 Mile Mix-Cardio Interval Abs= 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Power = 34 Min
MV= 8.90
CB= 413

Total calories burned= 1,037:);):cool:

I hope everyone has fun workouts and a blessed day to: Debbie, Chris, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.