IMO, all home exercisers should own ICE Series!

poohpeggy

Cathlete
Ice is just an excellent thorough series! Cathe just out did herself once again. I am planning on buying the series for both my college age daughters. I know it will hold their interest. I also know it will not be overwhelming. Now, how to wrap a step, and stability ball, etc? I plan on buying everything they need to do Ice for xmas. Thank You Cathe, for such a doable but challenging series!!

When I was younger, my dad bought me something too big to wrap for Christmas. He decided to decorate around the present and even built a wall of other presents around it so I would not see what it was and it worked. Now I was younger than your daughters but I think even unwrapped, they will love it.

I totally agree, Ice series is one of the best, if not the best series....it's immediate, so you can go either way with it.
I truly am glad she's doing something special with this series, with the modifier boxes in the one premix for the
Cardio, and I hope she provides modifications in the FitTower DVDs if needed, coming after the first of the year.

I love so much that you are getting this for your daughters! My sons are 11 and 15, and I have tried in vain to interest them in Cathe workouts. Maybe if there were girls, I would be more successful? I don't get my boys at all, but hopefully your daughters will be stronger, fitter, happier women as a result of your thoughtfulness!

I love love love ICE! I still can't do every rep if I use her weights. I mean to say I can do every rep and set but there may be a few seconds during I have to stop but not to much like the ripped with hit series.
So I still feel like I have worked hard in ICE but I am not to whipped but close!
One day I hope to make it so it is easier.
But I wish she will make another series like this because I think I am wearing out the metabolic weight training one! That one is my fav out of the hole series! Awesome is all I can say.
Well it is just great I can get a sweat going and I can do all reps on this one but I feel as if I really worked but I don't get a headache from it. I also feel happy I didn't have to jump at all and I got a good cardio out of it!
Plz make another one Cathe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was younger, my dad bought me something too big to wrap for Christmas. He decided to decorate around the present and even built a wall of other presents around it so I would not see what it was and it worked. Now I was younger than your daughters but I think even unwrapped, they will love it.
Thank You for mentioning that. It gave me the thought I could hide them and send them on a scavenger hunt!!

I love so much that you are getting this for your daughters! My sons are 11 and 15, and I have tried in vain to interest them in Cathe workouts. Maybe if there were girls, I would be more successful? I don't get my boys at all, but hopefully your daughters will be stronger, fitter, happier women as a result of your thoughtfulness!
They might like Kick Boxing. I know they make inflatable bags for kids. As they get older, they might like STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.