Fusion fitness dream body workout vs tonique fitness

perle

Hello ladies this is my first thread ever. I'm
Looking for a tonique fitness
Look like workout that's work a lot The lower body but without weights or dumbells. I was told dream Body series and cardio would be the one? What were your results on legs please? I loved tonique but I'm use to copy the trainer forms when I workout and the form are not safe for me on the workouts so looking for the same type elsewhere if it makes sense?

You might try Suzanne Bowen's Barre workouts, BareAmped, etc. Also, Linda Wooldridge has a lot of DVDs with a lower body focus that is built from high reps with body weight or resistance bands only, no weights. She has a barre/pilates fusion approach. I like her personality a lot.

Clare

Thanks you Clare but is it has beneficial as tonique? I did not clicked with Suzanne workouts no idea why. So dreams body is not really focus on lower body like tonique?

Hi Perle,
I have the dream body cardio series and it's not something I would use as a stand alone rotation. The cardio is a very fast pace - not sure if you're ever done Insanity with Beachbody but kind of similar with no real rest breaks. It's not all leg work either - I think the MILF and Batabarre discs are the main two that focus on legs, then the others have more upper body focus with a bit of lower, and then there's a kickboxing one. They use very light dumbbells more for a metabolic effect but also incorporate various equipment like sliding discs, resistance bands, inflatable ball - which I like in comparison to tonique where she uses only body weight but a million reps lol! I guess I can't really answer your question regarding results but thought I'd try describe what the workouts are like. You can easily just do the cardio portion or just toning though. I like uber hardcore workouts but these have a bit of dread factor for me due to lack of rest breaks and frantic pace.
Jamie

Hi Perle,
I have the dream body cardio series and it's not something I would use as a stand alone rotation. The cardio is a very fast pace - not sure if you're ever done Insanity with Beachbody but kind of similar with no real rest breaks. It's not all leg work either - I think the MILF and Batabarre discs are the main two that focus on legs, then the others have more upper body focus with a bit of lower, and then there's a kickboxing one. They use very light dumbbells more for a metabolic effect but also incorporate various equipment like sliding discs, resistance bands, inflatable ball - which I like in comparison to tonique where she uses only body weight but a million reps lol! I guess I can't really answer your question regarding results but thought I'd try describe what the workouts are like. You can easily just do the cardio portion or just toning though. I like uber hardcore workouts but these have a bit of dread factor for me due to lack of rest breaks and frantic pace.
Jamie
Many thanks for replying that is very helpful

I 2nd Barlates. Her workouts are challenging & she is a Cathe fan! You might like Tracey Mallett as well.
I have only done the Dream Body Cardio ones as well and am not a big fan. It's way too frantic for me. If form is important to you, skip the frantic workouts, I say. ;)
Don't forget Slide & Glide which is an excellent leg conditioner.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.