Daily Check in Wednesday September 28, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Tonique - Born to Move - 30 minutes - whoa! That's tough stuff + 15 minutes of Legs - rippedism. I cannot stop sweating!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi gals,

Today I taught my boxing circuit since I couldn't convince the one lady to let me do one of my kickbox circuits.[emoji21]

Before that I did the 8 Minute Taebo at home. After I taught I did about 25 minutes of weight work to finish off my workout.

Have a great day!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi ladies,

Good w/o's!
Yesterday I took it easy, just a long walk with my son on the skateboard. I made sure to get my 10000 steps seeing my other w/o's are limited. Even just walking I feel my shins, so I guess I really need to take it easy this week.

Today I did a fast Xtrain Burnset Premix of back & bi's cutting it a bit short as I ran out of time before I had to go give a couple of bball trainings. Later I walked in circles while on the phone so I could be sure to reach my 10000 step goal & calorie burn goal again.

Have a good Wednesday.

Hi to everyone..tonight I did a Cathe blender workout of kickboxing, step, and upper body weights. Nice
Little workout, I can't believe how much I sweated !!! Everyone have a safe & good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.