@DAILY CHECK IN Friday July 29th@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today is another hot and humid day. But yesterday I spent some time online looking for kickboxing combod. I found a good many.

So today after going through the one CD I have and writing out the combos I tried the workout this morning.

For the most part it works of course some songs fit the move better than others but it is doable. I just need to memorize the routine and fill in gaps where the song longer than the combos are counted for.

So today was my own Kickbox Circuit (45 minutes worth) and 45 minutes at the gym for weights
I was sweating even before hitting the gym. Ugh!!

Have a great weekend!

Hi Annette,

i took an unintended rest day today. I had a client last night so went to bed late. And look at your becoming a choreographer now!

Hey Annette ......bets of luck with your class & music design. :) Go easy on yourself the first couple of times, okay. ;)

We had to break out the portable A/C last night. Holy crap ....this heat! It leaks, so not good. Trying to fix it here today.

Today did a 30 minute Barre routine & added my own floor band work. I can just get any cardio or circuits in at night cause it does not work during the day. Way too hot. We'll be getting a break from the heat on Monday, so planning on doing a day long hike.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.