Daily Check in Weekend of July 23, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did two Brandon Carter you tube workouts but could not finish the last rounds on either for abs and legs. I also did RWH LIHI Legs. Boy that is tough.

Have a great Saturday everyone. I seem to have a fairly free weekend except for a session or two.

Enjoy.

Hi Ceci,

It was 83 degrees in the house this morning so all I did was the 8 Minute Taebo and vacuumed. Still sweating. .

Have a great weekend!

Yep, this hot weather is hellish for getting any house chores done! I got the vacuuming done yesterday as it was 3 degrees cooler than usual. That was a workout on it's own!

Great intense workout Ceci! I don't have RWH (just one download - Plyo one), it's looks quite tough!
Another excellent workout Annette.....a lot can happen in 8 mins! Big congrats on all of your strength progressions this week! Feels great right?! :)

Today I did 30 min w Amy Dixon Power Cardio Drills (cardio-weights) + Pyramid 11-9-6-9-11 of incline reverse bench flies for rear delts/back.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did two Brandon Carter workouts - whoa they are tough (both were upper body workouts). I added on 6 sets of deadlifts and a short 12 minutes pilates by lisa workout - stellar!

Great workouts from us all despite the heat! Annette - I'm guessing the vacuuming was the toughest workout of all!

Have a great day everyone. I am officially taking it easy today.

Great job on your intense workout Ceci! :) Hope the rest of your Sunday was restful.
I know you take rest days on Sunday, Annette. Hope you had an excellent one too! Well deserved.

We ended up watching Star Wars on Netflix. Not the best Stars Wars. It was alright.

Just signed up to OnDemand for one month & tried out the Blender today. It was a lot of fun! I built a low impact step cardio workout (Low Impact Circuit) with some Legs (Legs & Glutes), so a very light 'Leg Day' plus an extended stretch (mainly from Total Body Stretching, the stability ball) for a 56 min workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.