GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Evening!

OMG! My biceps! LOL! I really did them in on Thursday. My right arm is stuck at 45 degree angle. They both are super tight! EEK!

No workouts this weekend.

Today:
ICE Boot camp. I went really light for the bicep curls. 5# only.

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts and walk today!

Sherry: Oh you bet I am taking a long time to recover these days. :/ Maybe I should start taking Magnesium and an extra vitamin or something.
Great job on your 5K! :) Must have been fun with your friends.

I just reorganized my rotation for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully I can stick to it until the end of the month! ;)

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Good morning,

U-FIT Ultra Burn - Calorie crushing cardio w/Cindy Whitmarsh and XTRAIN Bi + Triceps premix #3 is done.

Heidi - wtg, on your DOMS. What rotation are you doing for the next 2 weeks?

Hallo Sherry !

I will be back tomorrow.

Quick post to say yes, I've been running. We are having internet and computer problems at home, so logging in from my phone while I'm thinking about it.

Belinda - keep up the great work!

Heidi - good idea to go light if you already have doms.

Be back when we're computer functional again.

We had a shooting in my neighborhood (only 3 houses from mine) :) A 21 year old male got shot :( His brother (15 year)ask my farmer lady for help, I belong to a Co op and she delivers my produce on Tuesday. We had police everywhere looking for the shooter.The driver turned himself in after the shooting. I am still in shock :) I never imagine this could happen in my neighborhood. I live in the country :)

Morning!

No workout for me yesterday because I had an appointment to take my Mom to.

Today:

Started C5K program: day 1 2 miles Used this as my warm up

Advanced Boot Camp from BR: plus overtime routine. Phew!

Woke again with a headache around 3am. Will see if it goes away now that I worked out.

OH BELINDA! How scary! Is the boy ok? Did they catch the shooter?

Hello to Sherry! I hope that your computer issues have been resolved. Nice job on your runs!
Oh going light on the biceps did help with the tightness. :)

I hope that you both have a great and SAFE Wednesday!

Hello to Allee! I hope that you are hanging in there.

Heidi

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Alesia came is here, she keeps me busy. I did work out: I did a LS Miracle Mile walk : 7 miles + UFit Sculpt + Stretch.

Today DD and I walked outside. I also did XTRAIN Back, Chest + Shoulders Premix 03 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 4)…32.14 and UFit Ultra Thight Hard Body = 20 min.

Heidi - the 21 year old boy died on Tuesday :( I will sent you a link of the shooting.

I will give you on update on the shooting later. Have to get ready. BBL!

Hi all!

We have functioning internet and computer - can't believe so many problems with both at once.

Belinda - how absolutely awful!

I've been keeping up with my running, and heading to bed now, so I'll chat more later.

Good morning!

I have today off, so I already got in a 6 mile run, which is good because it's already miserably hot and muggy. DH and I are meeting friends at the beach - which is about 3 hours away, but easily a day trip for us.

Hope you have a good one, and try to stay cool!

Good evening

I went to DC and hang out with DD :) We went out for lunch than we went to her gym at her apartment complex. Fist I went on the elliptical, than I went on the treadmill for about 20 min. Total time was about 40 min.

Sherry - isn't it? Fantastic job on your workout.

Good night, ladies.

Morning!

Up and down last night with another darn headache. Too Hot!

No workouts thursday and friday. Work called

Today:
C-5K day 2
BR Advanced Boot Camp day 3. PHEW!

My energy levels are really low so I didn't do all that well with my strength today. Totally a slug.

Sherry: Great job on your run and getting it done as early as you can. This heat and humidity is really getting to me. I can't wait unil
it is winter. LOL! I know...I will next be complaining about how cold it is. ;P

Belinda: Oh what a nice visit with your DD. :) Great job on your workouts too.

Have a great weekend!
Heidi

Good evening,

Today I did XTRAIN All Out Low Impact premix #7 Timesaver Floor Cardio + Core #1 - 32:25 and ICE Metabolic Total Body premix #2 Warm Up + Main Routine + Muscle Meltdown - Chest + Stretch - 63:18.

Heidi - so sorry about your headaches :( Feel better soon. Nice job on your workout.

Have a great evening, I will be back tomorrow.

I know that I didn't sleep well but really??? My mind clearly wasn't on the ball this morning.

I mixed up my weeks on the schedule I am following. Oh well it was a leg day anyway....

C5K training day 3
Advanced Boot Camp Week 2 day 4. :0 My legs are fried!
Did the stretch from Lower Body Blast. Needed that!

WOW WOW WOW! Belinda what a workout day you had yesterday! :) Nice job!

I am feeling better headache wise. Just groggy from not sleeping well.

Hello to Sherry! What's on tap for you today?

Waving hello to Allee!

Enjoy your Sunday.
Heidi

Happy Sunday!

Didn't realize that I didn't post yesterday - just ballet class, then cleaning, errands, etc. Tried to stay inside as much as possible due to heat.

Today - 8 mile run, after the downpour, so it was hot, muggy, lot of puddles, and the sun was blazing. Would have been better to run in the downpour.

Heidi - Much empathy for the headaches. Glad you are getting in some workouts. No, not wanting winter here just yet, but the heat has been a bit much.

Belinda - Glad you had fun with DD yesterday. Great mix of wo's today - that would have wore me out! You are rockin' it - 141 done!

That's it. Now to relax for the rest of the day. Hope you are having a good one.

Good evening,

Plan for today was...go take a live yoga class with DD in DC :) That never happened, lol. Alesia has sinus problems and can't hardly speak :( We ended up going for lunch and a little shopping instead :p When I came home from DC, I did a Leslie 4 mile Miracle (it's way to hot outside) and Jessica 20 min yoga for hips/knees.

Sherry - fantastic job running in that heat :) I can't hardly walk outside.

Heidi - glad your headache is feeling better. WTG, on your leg workout today.

Good night, everyone.

Good afternoon,

I did my workouts this morning, I am just getting around to post :) I did Leslie S. Miracle 5 miles, Body Beast Lucky 7. Really like that one. I also did Cindy Whitmarsh UFit Ultra Tight : 6 pack abs = 20 min.

That's it for me today. See you all tomorrow.

Hi all!

3 mile run at dusk. So much better without the blazing sun. It was hot today, but the humidity was way down, so able to keep a decent pace without too much effort.

Belinda - great wo's! Hope your DD is feeling better. No problem being at the mall when it's this miserable outside.

Waving Hi to Heidi!

Hope you had a good one. Back at it tomorrow.

Good morning!

I'm off today and the rest of the week - we have company coming to visit - from Hamburg! My wo is done - 7 miles. I didn't get started as early as I'd like (late run last night had me moving a bit slow this a.m.), so had to deal with the heat. But it's done. Now to finish cleaning the house.

Hope you have a good one!

ood afternoon,

I did a 6 mile walk and PiYo Hardcore on the Floor :) Hardcore on the Floor was a tough one :)

Sherry - good job on your run today.Is that Hamburg, Germany or US?

Have a wonderful day and workout,everyone.

Morning,

Busy week so far. No workouts Mon or Tues. Just yesterday at work I managed over 5 miles worth of steps.

Today:
ICE CUB. Phew! Followed Cathe with all the weights.

I was going to add a 5K training run but I am seriously beat today. Legs feel weak from all the stair climbing at work with heavy boxes.

Belinda: Awesome job on your walk! Also your PiYo Hardcore workouts.

Sherry: Have a great visit with your company. Great job on your 7 miles!
This heat and humidity really straps my strength and stamina for anything.

Hello to Allee!

Time for breakfast and a shower.

Make it a good one!
Heidi

Good evening

I did my workouts this morning, just getting around to post. Brawler wasn't doing so great with his leg last weekend. He couldn't get up on his own. We called the vet and he recommended water therapy. DH and I took him for this first water therapy. This was also a test to see if he can handle it! This was very cool, he walked under water on a treadmill with a live jacket:) Brawler did very good :) She only let him walk under water for 3 min. He was very tired after that. The gets water therapy and laser therapy twice a week to strengthen this muscles. It's too hot outside to walk him. I hope the water therapy will help him soon. It's so hard seeing him like that :(

I did a 3 mile walk with LS and CLX Burn Intervals. I really like the band work in ChaLeans workouts. They are fun.

I will be back tomorrow and catch up on personals. Good night, ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.