CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Evening,

I did CLX Get Lean Intervals a really good workout feeling it tonight. The weather is stormy but a little cooler.

Debbie-good job with your workout nice weights.

Jodi-you make me want Hammer & Chisel.

Nora-it was my toilet and I think the issue is solved.

Belinda-did you get your trip in?

Good morning,

I forgot to post last night. I did another workout yesterday. Ilaria Abs & Pushups DVD - Ilaria Montagnani. That one was intense.

Roxie - no, we will leave this morning. I agree, I like CharLean Extreme.

I will be back, not sure when? Have a great day and workout.

Hi ladies!

A much-needed rest day for me today. Yesterday's workouts wore me out!

Belinda-enjoy your trip!

Roxie-great job yesterday! I was a bit skeptical about H&C at first, but I have really enjoyed how different it is. Glad I made the investment.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Today I did Body Beast - Build: Shoulders. Had a great workout, I upped the weights from last time and what a difference a few pounds make. My shoulders are still burning!

SHOULDERS
Single Set
Dumbbell Shoulder Press:
10s/12s/15s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Lateral Raise:
8s/10s/12s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/35# - 15/12/8 reps
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 3s/5s/8s - 15/12/8 reps
Rear Delt Raise: 10s/12s/15s - 10/12/8 reps

Super Set
Dumbbell Shrugs:
15s/20s/25s/20s - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Dumbbell Scrap Trap: Skipped - These hurt my upper back

Super Set
Sagi Six-Way:
5s & 3s - 12/8 reps
ss w/
Tuck & Roll:
2 sets/15 reps

Walked on my treadmill for 2 miles as well. :)

Hope you all have great workouts. I need to get going and get my Chevy Trax. It's not even a year old and it's already in the shop. :eek:

Hi girls!;)

Happy Friday everyone!:cool:

I just finished today' workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit #3 = 32 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 284

T25 Beta Upper Focus = 29 Min
MV= 10.75
CB= 426

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned= 1088:eek::D:cool:

Belinda - Have a fun and safe trip to NYC. Take care and have lots of fun and have a blessed trip~!:);)

Jodi- Its good to give your muscles a rest day so have a wonderful & blessed Friday rest day.:);)

Debbie - Great job with your Body Beast Build Shoulders workout. I loved Body Beast and had to giggle at the Beast talk which was fun but the workouts are fun and magical. Well done today and high fives!!!:cool::confused: Now go have a Fab & blessed Friday you deserve it girlfriend!:);):cool::D

Roxie- You've doing CLX too, good for you. WTG on yesterday's workout keep up the great job. Have blessed day!:);)

Chris- What's going on? How are you girlfriend? What fun workout are you doing these days? be well and have a blessed Friday!:);):D

Hugs & blessings:D

Nora

Hi Ladies...

I ended up ditching H&C , I feel like it was causing my low back spasms/pain. There seemed to be lower back work in every workout, intended or not. So for now, I'm doing KCM Summer 2015 Rotation . I wasn't able to find a newer rotation.... Roxie, do you know if there is one?

Today was Split Sessions, Lower Body. I can't believe I put KCM on the back burner for so long, this was I great workout in 30 minutes!!! I also did abs and extra stretches.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Ladies...

I ended up ditching H&C , I feel like it was causing my low back spasms/pain. There seemed to be lower back work in every workout, intended or not. So for now, I'm doing KCM Summer 2015 Rotation . I wasn't able to find a newer rotation.... Roxie, do you know if there is one?

Today was Split Sessions, Lower Body. I can't believe I put KCM on the back burner for so long, this was I great workout in 30 minutes!!! I also did abs and extra stretches.

Chris-go to coffeyfit.com and there is a section for rotations and in her open discussion forum there are some listed.

Good Evening,

I did CLX Push Circuit 3 this morning,

Sumo Squat-20lbs/8 reps
Single Arm Row-20lbs/8 reps
Chest Fly-15lbs/8 reps
Bowlers Lunge-15lbs/8 reps
Double Bent Over Row-20lbs/6 reps
Bench Press-20lbs/6 reps
Single Leg Sumo Squat-15lbs/8 reps
Double Reverse Grip Row-15lbs/8 reps
Long Arm Pullover-20lbs/8 reps

Debbie-good job with your workout nice weights

Belinda-I hope you had fun today

Nora-I have been doing CLX for the last two months

Jodi-good job with your workout.

Hi girls!:)

Tummy troubles today so I will only do a check in for today. Great job on all workouts you did today girls.

Here's today's workouts:

KCM 30 MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

PiYo- Full Body Blast =30 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 287

Total calories burned= 670:);)

Hello's and waves to Chris, we missed ya girlfriend! Nice job! Please stop by we love to hear from you!
I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful weekend, see ya at Monday's check in:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);):cool:

Nora!

Hello!

Today I did Drench from PiYo. This one lives up to its name! It's not really that hard, but she keeps you moving the whole time. I was drenched!

Hey Chris! Sorry you had to give up on H&C, but you're right, it definitely has a lot of back work. Enjoy your KCM rotation!

Nora and Roxie-good job with your workouts!

Hiiiii....

I did KCM Trim Down #1 today. Plus abs and stretch.

Great job Nora, you do better when you have belly trouble than I do on a regular day! LOL

Roxie, the latest summer rotation I found on KCM was 2015. I guess she didn't put one out of this year? Great job with CLX!!

Jodi, I will eventually use H&C in again, I'll just mix it up with more cardio from other workouts. I did like it, it just didn't like me! [emoji12]

Good morning,

Just stopping by and saying Hallo from NYC :) Having lots of fun.

DH and I are getting lots of steps in just walking. We are average between 25K to over 30 K each day :) I ended up buying 2 pairs of comfy shoes since I am here :) I wore sandals the first day, got blisters from hell on my feet :( Walked into the first sports store I saw and bought a pair of running shoes. And yes, I packed running shoes...but DH and I were like 5 hours away from the hotel. Not sure, what are we doing today? I know, I am getting lots of steps in.

Thanks Nora and Roxie - I am having a blast!

Off to get some breakfast and enjoy the day in NYC! BBL!

Hi ladies!

Today I did Chisel Cardio from H&C and Sweat from PiYo. Love both of these!

Belinda-glad you are enjoying your trip! Good for you for getting all that walking in!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday.

Today I did Build: Chest & Tri's and had a great workout. I went higher with my weights and really felt it. This was tough but I really enjoyed it.

Single Set
Dumbbell Chest Press:
17's/22's/25's/22's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Incline Dumbbell Fly:
15's/20's/25's
ss w/
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/30's/25's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set
Close Grip Press:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8
Partial Chest Press: 15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8
Decline Pushups: 15 (2 on knees) /12 (4 on knees) /8 reps

Single Set
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions:
8'/10's/12's/10's - 15/12/8/8 (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Single-Arm Kickbacks:
8's/10's/12's/10's (last two sets were drop sets)
ss w/
Tricep Pushups: 15/10/8 - (all on my knees)

Super Set
Dips:
60 seconds
ss w/
Ins & Outs (abs): 60 seconds

I also did the ab work from Cardio & Weights and walked on my treadmill for 3 miles. Had a great workout today!!!

You all have great workouts today and nice workouts you all had this weekend!!! Be back later for personals if I can.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On - 6 Mile Mix- Mile 1- Steady Burn= 16 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 170

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Speed Walk= 12 Min
MV=8.0
CB= 131

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

T25 Beta- Dynamic Core= 29 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 356

Total calories burned= 950:eek::D

Roxie- Oh no, sorry to hear you are dealing with vertigo, so not fun. Please rest and take care no worries on the workouts. They'll be there when you are ready and able to workout. Just rest and get well and have a blessed day!:);):D

Debbie- Awesome workout today for you with Body Beast- Build: Chest & Tri's, Cardio and Weights - abs only, and walked 3 miles on the treadmill. Wow, that sounds amazing you go girlfriend!:);) Now go have an amazing and blessed day! Way to rock your workout!!!:D:cool:

Belinda- Wow I saw your post yesterday, sound like tons of fun you and your DH are having in NYC. Wow, those are some serious steps you all are getting in. No need to do exercise dvds after all that. Take care of your feet, maybe a nice epsom salt soak would be nice. Have a blessed and wonderful time and take care!:):cool::D

Jodi, and Chris- Great job on your workouts yesterday girls. I hope all is well with you and you are having fit and fierce workouts and having fun. Have a blessed day girls!:):cool:

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi everyone!

Today I did Total Body Hammer and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&C. Feeling great!

Roxie-so sorry about your vertigo. Please take care!

Debbie-great job with BB! Your weights are awesome!

Nora-you rocked it, girl! Nicely done!

I did Body Beast - Build: Legs. Went heavier with the weights this time, my knee have been good and I hope it stays that way! Had a great, sweaty workout!

LEGS

Single Set
Sumo Squat (Plies):
15#/25#/30#/25# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set
Alternating Lunge (did Static Lunges instead):
10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps
ss w/
Step-Up to Reverse Lunge: 10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Parallel Squat:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8 reps
Bulgarian Squat: 10s/12s/15s - 15/12/8 reps
Sagi EZ Bar Deads: 20#/25#/30# - 10/12/8 reps

Giant Set
Single Calf Raise:
20# - 2 sets/30 seconds
Seated Calf Raise (did Standing Calf Raises instead): No weights - 2 sets/30 seconds
ABS
Ins and Outs:
2 sets/30 seconds

Then I walked on my treadmill for 1 mile and did Yoga Stretch because my legs are really tight. Actually, my whole body is tight so this felt good.

Roxie - Vertigo sucks, I get that sometimes and man, it's awful!!! Take care of yourself and I hope it goes away soon. What triggered it for you? I know movies on the big screen - like Star Wars, etc. triggers mine. Sometimes just a simple train triggers mine. Not fun...

Nora - Nice workout girl!!! You really get some great calorie burns, wish I got high burns like that! Nice job!!!

Jodi - You really like H&C, huh? You make me want to get it but then I read what Chris wrote (I think it was Chris) that it has been bothering her back or something. Don't need that!!!

Belinda - Sounds like you are having a blast! I'm glad you got some good walking shoes, sounds like you need them!!

Chris - Nice to hear from you now and then! I'm glad you are doing well!

I just finised today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 6 Mile Mix- Mile 4- Cardio Interval Abs = 15 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 164

KCM 30MTF- Athletic Conditioning Vol. 1 workout #1 = 36 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 452

T25 Beta - Core Cardio = 28 Min
MV= 9.90
CB= 378

Total calories burned= 994:):cool::eek:

Jodi- Wow, what a great workout you had today with Total Body Hammer and 10 Minute Ab Hammer from H&C, the stuff of awesomeness WTG!! high fives!!! Now go have a lovely blessed day!;):)

Debbie- High fives of awesomeness on another Beastly buttkickin' workout. Wow, impressively done girlfriend with today's workout of Body Beast Build Legs, 1 mile treadmill walk, and yoga stretch afterwards. Bravo, that is amazing. Wow you are not a mere mortal you could even attempt to walk 1 mile on treadmill or otherwise after Sagi's legs workout. Way to rock your workout girlfriend you are amazing and an inspiration!;)

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Roxie, and Belinda. I hope you all are well and having great workouts and a blessed day most importantly! :);)

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

No workout again today

Debbie-my allergies have been out of control so I think it's sinus stuff. Nice workout

Nora-good job today

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.