Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Hi girls,

I walked this morning and I also did Pop Physique Iconic Physique: Butt & Thigh.

Diane Sue - fantastic job on your workouts yesterday.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Today's workout was Ice Low Impact Sweat workout 1, 28 minutes, 158 calories max hr. 142. I wanted to do floor cardio today. I then did 21 Day Fix Extreme Cardio, 32 minutes, 235 calories, max heart rate 153. I finished off with 21 Day Fix Exteme Hardcore abs 11 minutes, 51 calories. Total time 71 minutes, 444 calories.

Belinda, nice work. Your list is shrinking :)

Good afternoon,

Today I did Leslie Sansone - Walk at Home - 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk = 68 min +XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact Hiit premix #6 Timesaver Floor Cardio - 22:00 min and XTrain Bic & Triceps Premix 09 Timesaver (Rounds 1-7) Chapters 115, 20 (37:16) ) I am fried:)

Diane Sue - your workouts look intense :) WTG, girl :) Do you wear a FitBit?

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday, everyone.

Today have lots of catch up cleaning that I want to do plus I am going to try to make a trip to Sprouts. I did Ice Chiseled Upper body going a bit heavier on a lot of the weights this time, 42 minutes, 142 calories I then did Ice Bootcamp Circuit Timesaver #8 Upper and abs , 28 minutes, 128 calories using heavier on most weights. Total time was 70 minutes and calories burned 270.

Belinda, I wear a couple of different Polar heart rate monitors. One is a Bluetooth HR 7 which is not working well and my newest. I am waiting on Polar to send me a new strap but, I am pretty certain that is not the problem as I tried it with the strap I am wearing with my FT60 watch and it didn't work with the Bluetooth transmitter. It works fine with my watch.

Today I did Ice Low Impact Sweat workout #2 with the blizzard blast mix, 37 minutes, 288 calories. Ice Bootcamp Blizzard Blast and Icy Core, 23 minutes, 122 calories. I finished off with 21 Day Fix Extreme Yoga, 31 minutes, 101 calories. Total time 92 minutes, 511 calories

Good afternoon,

Today I did XTRAIN All OUT Low Impact HiiT # 13 Double Floor Cardio - 35:07 and XTRAIN Chest, Back & Shoulder Premix 04 Timesaver (Rounds 1- 4) + Core #1...42.40. I also did Physic 57 Thight & Seat Booster = 30 min. That one fried my lower body :) I hit "100" dvd's done today :p Off to the next 100!!

Diane Sue - nice cal burn today :) I have a fitbit and I was wondering if you had one too :) I was gonna sent you a friend request. You are getting some amazing workouts in. I'll bet you have a lot of steps :)

I am done this week. I will take a nice stretch tomorrow. I am already planning next weeks workouts.

Belinda- wtg on 100 dvds! Can't wait to see what the next group entails!!

I did the Jillian Kickbox DVD I found at the thrift store workout 1 this morning. What a mess. I don't think she ever switches sides even though each set is done twice. I finished with a youtube kickbox video by Shelly Dose that was waaaaay better.

Belinda, you put in quite a long workout today. Great job getting in 100 of those workouts. I keep putting a Fit Bit Charge in my wish list at Amazon and taking it back out. I find my gadgets fun and frustrating at the same time.

Doreen, I have had workouts like that and kept wondering if I made a mistake and didn't notice when they switched sides or something. Sometimes when that happens and I realize I will go back and rewind and do some on the other side. Of course if it was a lousy boring workout I would probably don go back. I have a few of Jillian's workouts but, I am not a huge fan.

Good morning,

I did CCPP today, I walked 6 miles.

Doreen - thank you :) JM Kb is a good one.

Diane Sue - you need a FitBit, girl :) It would be nice to be friends with you on FB :) I agree with you on the gadgets been fun and frustrating at the same time.

Have a great and safe weekend. I am done for today.

Today is a rest day And double family birthday party. Two of my grandchildren turned 16 this week. They were born 3 days apart. It seemed we spent a lot of time hanging at the hospital when they were born :D I am going to try to do 21 Day Fix Extreme in order next week. I don't know about the Pilates Fix though. I watched it and every move is jumping. I would feel I didn't give it my all if I didn't jump. Maybe I should do the Challenge workout instead. I will see how my knee is. I don't want to set it back when it is getting better.

Hello all, just wanted to say that I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.

Personally I haven't been around too much this week as I was on some heavy duty pain meds/muscle relaxers for my back. I was pretty out of it this week. Slowly feeling better. Hope to get back to it soon.

Have a great one!

Today I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Plyo and Pilates and finished off with Ice Core 2 and stretch, 81 minutes, 404 calories. I need to sit here and write up a schedule for the week so I do not spend so much time trying to decide how I am going to put my workouts together each day.

Laura, I hope that you get better. I just do not tolerate pain meds and muscle relaxers well. It is hard being in so much pain. I hope that you continue to improve.

We had a break this morning from storms so I hurried my workout so that I could run errands. I did 21 Day Fix Extreme Upper Body and Hardcore Abs, 45 minutes, 196 calories. I was not feeling real motivated today anyway. I think doing that Pilates workout with the tubing yesterday left my upper body a little weaker because I was sore when I got up this morning and struggled using 10's for lights and 15's for heavy's

Was feeling better today, so I did the cardio portion of Body Max 2 (modified). I felt ok during it, but after, my back is a little cranky. I will just have to take it one day at a time.

Diane Sue, I also had to quickly run my errands today before the storms hit again. Storming again right now. Take it easy on your workouts. I hope you feel better.

Great job on everyone's workouts and I hope you had a great holiday weekend.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I found it hard to get up this morning! I did 4DS Low intensity step only and then was going to do a Youtube step but saw this in my youtube recommendations from BJ Gaddour. It looks like they have started live workouts that mimic the Metashred DVDs. This was 30 minutes, 6 rounds of 5 body weight exercises (I think). Each round make the exercise just a bit harder. Video quality is not great but it was a good workout.

Good morning,

I went for a 5 mile walk with DD this morning.

I will be back later, I still have to do a DVD later.

I did KCM Lift - Olympic lifting this morning. Hoping to get a walk or another short wo in later today - maybe while the kids have soccer practice if it doesn't rain.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.