GETTING IT DONE January 2016 - January 2020

Here! (raising hand) Belinda, I'm right over here! Just having trouble getting to the computer to log in my wo's.

Monday - KenpoX with DH (his choice when I said I was going to kickbox - fun to wo together . . . sometimes)
Tuesday - 3.5 mile run
Tonight - still need to decide, and quickly, day is running out, but something aerobic followed by some glute work

Belinda - Great job on all your wo's. Maybe you need to actually hit something when you kickbox. ;) DD and I have been debating about getting some kind of bag - debating where to put it is really the issue. Are you working through some kind of rotation and deciding by your daily mood? Doesn't seem like you are doing as much weights these days.

Allee - Yay your computer is fixed! :D Now to find 30 minutes to yourself everyday.

Waving Hi to Heidi! Hope all is ok.

Must head downstairs and get moving. Be back afterwards.

Hi to you all!

OI! That's what my week has been so far. Not getting in any workouts either since I think last thursday.

Have to rethink my rotation....

Great job Belinda on your workout! Sounds like a great one for sure. Are you back from your trip?

Sherry: How are you doing? Are you stuck in a snowstorm like we are here? Last week thursday and then this week Monday we got quite
a bit.

Allee: How are you doing?

Well tomorrow is another day right? I hope to get in something. I just loaded ICE Level 2 into my calendar. Try Try again.

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Here! (raising hand) Belinda, I'm right over here! Just having trouble getting to the computer to log in my wo's.

Monday - KenpoX with DH (his choice when I said I was going to kickbox - fun to wo together . . . sometimes)
Tuesday - 3.5 mile run
Tonight - still need to decide, and quickly, day is running out, but something aerobic followed by some glute work

Belinda - Great job on all your wo's. Maybe you need to actually hit something when you kickbox. ;) DD and I have been debating about getting some kind of bag - debating where to put it is really the issue. Are you working through some kind of rotation and deciding by your daily mood? Doesn't seem like you are doing as much weights these days.

Allee - Yay your computer is fixed! :D Now to find 30 minutes to yourself everyday.

Waving Hi to Heidi! Hope all is ok.

Must head downstairs and get moving. Be back afterwards.

GO SHERRY! :)

Hi to you all!

OI! That's what my week has been so far. Not getting in any workouts either since I think last thursday.

Have to rethink my rotation....

Great job Belinda on your workout! Sounds like a great one for sure. Are you back from your trip?

Sherry: How are you doing? Are you stuck in a snowstorm like we are here? Last week thursday and then this week Monday we got quite
a bit.

Allee: How are you doing?

Well tomorrow is another day right? I hope to get in something. I just loaded ICE Level 2 into my calendar. Try Try again.

Have a great evening!
Heidi

Heidi - don't beat yourself up :) You always workout, missing a few day's isn't gonna hurt you :) Yes, I am back from my trip. Glad to see you back, girl. Missed you!

And the decision was . . . ICE Metabolic Total Body - that was fun! Very good choice for today. Think her choices in weights may be a bit heavy on some exercises - meaning I'll be feeling it tomorrow!

Heidi - You stopped by while I was working out! I thought I saw you at the back of the room. ;) You'll get back with it!

Belinda - Going for what you are in the mood to do - good choice with your basic plan.

BTW - EBE arrived today. From what I've been reading, this should do the booty some good!

That's it for today! Be back tomorrow for another sweat session.

Here I am... :)

Good Morning All!

This morning was Jessica Smith 1 Mile Express Flat Abs Walk. I love her walking workout when I am not at the gym.

How are you all doing? Have a great workouts and day.

Good morning,

I did Hardcore Extreme " Interval Blast Plus Legs" = 69 min and Jessica Smith Walk On "Buns & Tight walk = 30 min.

Allee - good job this morning.

Heidi and Sherry - have fun with your workout today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. I will be back tomorrow.

Good morning!

Forgot to post last night's wo - dog walk (love that it's light until after 6 these days!) and then a 3.5 mile run on tm followed by SMax band stretch.

Today is a rest day - either stretching or nothing at all.

Allee - great wo!

Belinda - love seeing the "done" appearing more on your list!

Have a good one today!

Good morning,

I did XTrain -Chest, Back + Shoulders = 51 min + Bonus Core #1 = 7 min + 100 Rep Challenge Lateral Raise = 7 min (I felt those, lol) + XTrain Bic + Triceps Premix #12 Timesaver (Round 4-9) + 35 min. I also did Jessica Smith Walk On: Flat Ab Walk = 30 min. That's it for today:)

Sherry - me too :D Good job on that walk yesterday. It's very cold here, no walks with the dogs. Enjoy your rest day today.

I will be back tomorrow. Any plans this weekend?

Happy Saturday!

WO done - 45 min Spinervals then To The Mat - bands only premix.

Very cold here today - hi of 10*. Think we'll be hibernating inside today.

Belinda - Great burn for the upper body yesterday! Nice mix of wo's to really feel the burn, I bet.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows. Stay warm today!

Hello!

OK so Friday was a bust for a workout. My triceps were fried and still are from Thursday's ICE meltdown.

Today was:
ICE Metabolic #3. PHEW! Now my chest is fried! LOL! Great premix!

Sherry: I see that you did the metabolic WO the other day. I like this one as well. It keeps you moving for sure.
Great job on your workouts this week.
It is freezing here as well. YUCK! Tomorrow's high is about 6.

Belinda: Awesome job on your workouts! WOW you really are adding them up for sure! Yesterday's was a killer workout. LOL! How are you doing
today? :)

Hey Allee! Great job on your WO the other day as well. :)

So now my rotation is ICE Level 2. Fingers crossed that I can stick with it and be consistent.

I cooked meals ahead yesterday so I should be good on that subject for a couple days at least. ;)

Speaking of meals...I better go get my lunch before it gets too much later.

Have a great Saturday!
BBT
Heidi

OH my WO planned for tomorrow: ICE LIS with meltdown back. Premix #2

Good evening,

I just got done with my workout. I did ICE Rock'n & Sock'n Kickboxing MishMosh premix : Scrembled #3.

Heidi - I am trying :) Have fun with ICE Level 2 rotation. Sounds great. You can do it! I really like ICE :)

Sherry - trust me, I feel the burn today. My UB is so sore, lol. Plus, I am getting my premixes in, double bonus:p WTG, on 45 min Spinervals then To The Mat - bands only premix.

Good night, ladies.

Happy Valentines Day, everyone

I am taking a rest day today, been working out 9 day's straight need a break. I may do some stretching later.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful and relaxing day, everyone.

Hey girls,

I ended up doing YogaWorks Core Yoga Flow = 40 min + YogaWorks Fit Abs= 10 min plus Jessica Smith Walk On; Dance Walk = 30 min. Not much of a rest day, hah?

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone. I will be back tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day!

WO today was 5 mile run, then brunch with DH at a new crepe place. Was absolutely delish, but right about now I'm heading into the sugar crash! At least laundry is almost done.

Heidi - Good job making food ahead of time - that's definitely one way to keep the eating under control. Yes, you can be consistent! Yes, you can! (trying to be a cheerleader)

Belinda - You definitely don't know how to take a rest day! Yes, loving the ICE workouts, too. Not so sure about the intermediate in them - they are getting me pretty good.

Hope you are having a good one today! Be back tomorrow, when I'm hitting it hard to make up for today's indulgence. See ya then.

Happy Valentine's Day!

WO today was 5 mile run, then brunch with DH at a new crepe place. Was absolutely delish, but right about now I'm heading into the sugar crash! At least laundry is almost done.

Heidi - Good job making food ahead of time - that's definitely one way to keep the eating under control. Yes, you can be consistent! Yes, you can! (trying to be a cheerleader)

Belinda - You definitely don't know how to take a rest day! Yes, loving the ICE workouts, too. Not so sure about the intermediate in them - they are getting me pretty good.

Hope you are having a good one today! Be back tomorrow, when I'm hitting it hard to make up for today's indulgence. See ya then.

I sure don't :p good job on your 5 miler today.

Good morning,

Hardcore Extreme Interval Circuit is done = 71 min and Jessica Smith Walk On: Latin Dance walk = 30 min.

Have a great Monday, everyone.

Good morning,

Today I did XTrain - All Out Low Impact premix #4 "Low Impact HiiT + Burn Set Shoulders" - 53:15 + KCM 30 Min to Fitness KB : Bonus Core/Abs: #2 - 42 min. The KCM premix only had less than 30 min of cardio, the rest was abs workout. I also did JS Walk On: Stride & Strength walk = 30 min. I am done for today.I also did JS Walk On: Stride & Strength walk = 30 min. I am done for today.

Heidi and Sherry - have a wonderful workout and day.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout everyone.

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday was a rest day - ran errands on the way home from work, the one's that didn't get run on Sunday due to V-Day, and was just worn out and hungry when I got home

Tonight's wo was a 4 mile run then stretch. Really looking forward to the warm days' ahead to get the ice off the streets for both walking the dog and running. Work's been crazy stressful lately, so eating has been way off, despite the best intentions. Argh!

Belinda - Great wo's the pat 2 days. I'll bet you are done for the day. Did you have any energy to do anything else?

Waving Hi to Heidi and Allee!

That's it - I'm done for hte day, too. Be back tomorrow for another round. See ya then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.