CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi girls!:)

Just a quick check in today. I finished both Jessica Smith's 30 day Walk on program and The Master's Hammer and Chisel. I enjoyed both of these programs a lot and will do them alot no doubt. I love The Master's Hammer and Chisel as a perfect fusion of 21 Day fix Extreme and Body Beast, they are an awesome combo and very time efficient too, I highly recommend them. I also highly recommend Jessica Smith's Walk On programs/dvds she really makes you work in a fun way and its very joint friendly. This was especially nice to do before more intense cardio such as metabolic or HiiT Cathe style or before any weights. Very nice addition to my fitness library. Both are good stuff A+++.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Toning Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 315

Jessica Smith- Walk On 5 Day Fat Burn- Bonus Healthy Back = 17 Min (this was heaven for my back)
MV= 2.50
CB= 58

The Master's Hammer & Chisel- Hammer Power = 39 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 319

Leslie Sansone- 5 Boosted Miles- Mile #4 Only= 15 Min
MV= 7.20
CB=147

Total calories burned= 839:cool::D

That's it for me today girls, have a blessed and wonderful weekend : Chris, Debbie, Roxie, and Belinda!:);):D

Hugs & Blessings:);)

Nora

Hi there...

I took a few days off than I had planned on, but today I got back into it with ICE Bootcamp. It was my first time and I liked it.

Welcome back, Belinda!!! Hey, if anyone was stressed at your son's wedding, it should have been you and your husband!!! Luckily you don't have to see her parents often.

Roxie and Deb...you are doing great with the total body workouts!

Nora... The Hammer and Chisel sound cool! Glad you're enjoying them!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hallo everyone,

I did Intensity Series: BC + ME Bonus : 65 min + Leslie Sansone: Walk To The Hits Party Songs 3 Mile walk.

Chris - thank you!! The funny thing is...I wasn't stressed at all, not even when we had all the trouble with the RV :) I hope I never see her mom again. I never will visit El Paso again.

Nora - congrats on finishing both programs :) That's fantastic! I been working out with Jessica Smith for years. Really love her workouts.

Roxie - I just don't get it why people stress at weddings? Maybe I am more calm because we had so many military festivities in 32 years, LOL! I think people create their own stress, lol.

Debbie - last week my son got married in El Paso. Lot's of drama, lol Glad I am back. We drove a total of 7 Day's both way's. Almost every night we checked in an RV park around 10-11 pm.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night.

Last edited:

I did a mini workoiut today and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day - Cardio Core Walk= 31 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 320

Turbo Fire- Low HiiT 20= 20 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 205

Total calories burned= 525:);)

Have blessed weekend girls!;):D

Hugsn and blessings:);)

Nora

Today for me was Rock'm Sock'm. I also added on planks and lower back stretches.

Nice job today, Nora! Are the Jessica Smith walking workouts that you do on YouTube ?

Great job jumping back into work outs, Belinda!! I'm glad to hear you weren't stressed on your trip!

Good evening,

Today I did XTRAIN - All Out Low Impact HiiT Premixes #16 All Out Extreme Cardio - 52:44 + Leslie Sansone: Walk To The Hits Party Songs
- Mile 1 + Yoga Max Premix: 1# Yoga Express = 32 min.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night, everyone.

Today for me was Rock'm Sock'm. I also added on planks and lower back stretches.

Nice job today, Nora! Are the Jessica Smith walking workouts that you do on YouTube ?

Great job jumping back into work outs, Belinda!! I'm glad to hear you weren't stressed on your trip!

Chris - wasn't stressed once, lol . Nice job on your workouts. You can find Jessica Smith walking workouts on youtube for free. Jessica's Walk on is a dvd.

Hi Chris,

No, I do know that Jessica Smith does have many free you tube videos available to watch. The ones I have been doing are actual dvds offered on Amazon.com. I know Belinda has done alot of her workouts and loves them. So, I've been interested for awhile. I heard that just recently Jessica Smith has said she wants to only stream her workouts from now on and not make dvds anymore. So I decided to buy what I could on Amazon of her actual walk on dvds. Iam not interested in streaming anyones video's at all. I'm old school and want the dvd. LOL!!

Jessica's workouts are a nice change of pace from usual high impact I do and very gentle knees and joints. https://www.youtube.com/user/jessicasmithtv that's the link for her youtube workouts free to watch and check out.

Great job on your workout today of Cathe's Ice Rock'm Sock'm. I also added on planks and lower back stretches. Well done, fun workout~!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Chris - I forgot to mention, Jessica Smith has a few 50% off sale on her DVD's each year. It's worth to wait, IMO! I love her workouts.

Nora - Jenny Ford has a FREE youtube channel. She is also amazing and her workouts are cheap if you want dvd's or downloads. Put like I said, you can find every single one of her workouts on youtube for free :)

Today I did the same workout as last Monday but in Superset form. Had a great workout!!! Went up in weight with each exercise.

3 sets/5 reps - 1 minute rest between each set Superset.

SS #1
Bench Press
- 80#
Barbell Row - 65#

SS #2
Leg Press Station
- 165#
Stiff Leg Deadlifts - 65#

SS #3
EZ Barbell Curls
- 45#
Close Grip Bench Press - 65#

Workout was only 28 minutes so I walked on my treadmill for 1.25 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts today!!!

Good morning,

This morning I did XTrain Bic & Tric = 45 min + Core#1 (I have no idea why I did that one agin?) I also did GAIAM Walk & Tone with Debbie Rocker = 30. She is another one I really enjoy!

Debbie - great job this morning.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I thought I set my alarm this morning for 5:30 am because we had a staff meeting this morning but DH text me at 7:15 and woke me up so I didn't have time for anything except a quick shower now I feel disgusting.

Debbie-good job

Belinda-we stress because we want the day to be perfect for our little girls. I don't know what is going on but your posts are coming across so small I can't hardly read them.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Chris-good job with your workout

Hi ...

Thanks for the info on Jessica Smith and Jenny Ford. Some days I don't work out because Cathe seems way too intense for my energy. It would be nice to have something to do low impact on those days. Let me know if those DVDs go on sale. I'm also an old school DVD girl! [emoji6][emoji6]

Today I did ICE Upper Body and Icy Core 1. I'm to had some nice plank work in there so I didn't add any on.

Nice weights, Debbie!!! [emoji963]

Just a quick check in today, no personals. I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith Walk On 21 Day- Low Impact HiiT Walk= 31 Min
MV= 7.70
CB=326

Ripped w/HiiT- Low Impact HiiT One+Bonus Abs One= 34 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 418

ICE- Chisled Upper Body- Timesaver #3 = 25 Min This was a new workout for me 1st tme with it and like it but need to go heavier.
MV= 7.20
CB= 246

Total calories burned= 990:eek::D:cool:

I hope everyone has amazing workouts today and are feeling fit and fabulous. Have a blessed day girls and be well, enjoy!:);)

Hugs and Blessings:);)

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I thought I set my alarm this morning for 5:30 am because we had a staff meeting this morning but DH text me at 7:15 and woke me up so I didn't have time for anything except a quick shower now I feel disgusting.

Debbie-good job

Belinda-we stress because we want the day to be perfect for our little girls. I don't know what is going on but your posts are coming across so small I can't hardly read them.

Nora-good job with your workouts

Chris-good job with your workout

Roxie - sorry about that :( Not sure, why it was so small? Hope you can read it now.

Hi ...

Thanks for the info on Jessica Smith and Jenny Ford. Some days I don't work out because Cathe seems way too intense for my energy. It would be nice to have something to do low impact on those days. Let me know if those DVDs go on sale. I'm also an old school DVD girl! [emoji6][emoji6]

Today I did ICE Upper Body and Icy Core 1. I'm to had some nice plank work in there so I didn't add any on.

Nice weights, Debbie!!! [emoji963]

I will let you know when she has another sale. That's the reason why I have to look for other instructors, lol. It's all good. Good job on ICE UB and core today.

Hi all! Today I did Run Fit and had an excellent workout. Love this workout and it's been a while since I've done it.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.63 miles and burned 342 calories which I know is total BS. My treadmill said 500. Not sure why Fitbit counts these workouts so low with calorie burns.

Roxie - Sorry you slept in yesterday, doesn't that just screw up the whole day? I hate when that happens.

Belinda - Welcome back!!! Glad you had fun while you were away!

Nora - Nice workouts once again girl. You are amazing and so are your calorie burns!!

Chris - How are you liking ICE? I still haven't ordered any of them.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Hallo ladies,

I did KCM 30 Min To Fitness KB Bonus Core/ABS #1 = 44 min and GAIAM Quick Start Walking w/ Debbie Rocker = 24 min.

Debbie - that is frustrating about Fitbit :( I usually ignore the calorie burn, I am more interested in my step count :) Good job on your run today.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. That's it for me today. See you all tomorrow.

Hi girls:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On 21 Day- Tred & Shred= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

KCM- 30MTF- Strength & Stamina- Workout # 1w/warm up= 37 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 429

ICE- Metabolic Total Body- Muscle Meltdown- Chest Only= 16 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 142

Total calories burned= 910:eek::D:cool:

Debbie- Amazing job on your workout today!:D You rocked it girlfriend and I think your TM is way more accurate on the calorie burn. Awesome job on RunFit 3.63 miles, Wow! Have a fun and amazingly blessed day.:);)

Belinda- Great workout today with KCM 30 Min To Fitness KB Bonus Core/ABS #1 = 44 min and GAIAM Quick Start Walking w/ Debbie Rocker = 24 min. It sounds like you are off to a terrific Tuesday with that workout, wow so awesome, WTG!! Have a terrific and blessed Tuesday.:);):cool::D

Roxie and Chris- I hope both of your girls have great workouts and blessed Tuesdays.

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.