Will ICE DVDs be sold separately?

SRP

Cathlete
Will the ICE DVDs eventually be sold separately? I assume the answer is no on this series, since they're being packaged together in a single case. But I thought I'd check because I really would like the low impact routine.

Due to various foot problems, I've been advised to stay totally low to no impact, so I'm afraid there's no point in me ordering most of the other DVDs. :-(

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I bet you could get the whole series because that is what the modifier is for I would think. To show how to make it low impact. I mean usually other instructors shows a less intense modification and a low impact one but I would think since this is already and intermediate level and she is wanting it to be able to work for advance as well. So with that being in mind I would think the modification would be low impact not less intense. I hope Cathe or someone from her staff will answer this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will the ICE DVDs eventually be sold separately? I assume the answer is no on this series, since they're being packaged together in a single case. But I thought I'd check because I really would like the low impact routine.

Due to various foot problems, I've been advised to stay totally low to no impact, so I'm afraid there's no point in me ordering most of the other DVDs. :-(

Hi Shannon....We have not fully decided on this yet. If we decide to do it we will let everyone know :)

I bet you could get the whole series because that is what the modifier is for I would think. To show how to make it low impact. I mean usually other instructors shows a less intense modification and a low impact one but I would think since this is already and intermediate level and she is wanting it to be able to work for advance as well. So with that being in mind I would think the modification would be low impact not less intense. I hope Cathe or someone from her staff will answer this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Renee! The modifier will be showing modified options wherever necessary throughout the workout to make the exercise more doable/comfortable/or lower impact.

It would be great if they were offered as individual dvd's as I too would like only 1 or 2 especially the metabolic total body workout.

Thanks!

I didn't think that those would be the covers but they are "cool" for the new Ice series!

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.