Thursday March 19th Metabolic Conditioning Live

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers:

This Thursday, March 19th at 9:15am EST, we will be doing "Metabolic Conditioning" Live.
Metabolic conditioning workouts are high intensity circuit-type workouts that often involve challenging total body, compound exercises to enhance the calories burned during your workout...and even for several hours after it (the Afterburn effect).

Equipment needed for this workout:

A set of light, medium & heavy dumbbells. I will be using 10's, 12's, & 15's, with a set of 8's handy in case the 10's start to get too heavy.

You'll also need a fitness mat.

Get ready to get sweaty !!!

I've just finished this one - another great Cathe Live. Loved the warm-up with some new moves. The w/o kept going until the end (in fact, it got harder!). I find that the metabolic w/os usually start with the big muscle groups, and, therefore, get easier by the time we're on to triceps (I'm thinking Supercuts and Flextrain). Squat thrust / pushups and burpees and power scissors as the final few moves meant there was a full 40 minutes of a racing heart for me!

Thank-you x

I've just finished this one - another great Cathe Live. Loved the warm-up with some new moves. The w/o kept going until the end (in fact, it got harder!). I find that the metabolic w/os usually start with the big muscle groups, and, therefore, get easier by the time we're on to triceps (I'm thinking Supercuts and Flextrain). Squat thrust / pushups and burpees and power scissors as the final few moves meant there was a full 40 minutes of a racing heart for me!

Thank-you x
Yes that was a tough one. I did it last night. The final rounds of squat thrusts and power scissors nearly killed me. I had to stop half way through. I think it was the eclipse lol.

Laura

Thank-you x
I did it last night and WOW!!! I cannot believe she put those burpees and squat thrust/push ups at the end. I have to admit, the last set of squat thrusts/push ups, I just stayed down and did planks instead of coming up. Another great workout I'll be trying to do again soon and hopefully will the better.

I did it last night and WOW!!! I cannot believe she put those burpees and squat thrust/push ups at the end. I have to admit, the last set of squat thrusts/push ups, I just stayed down and did planks instead of coming up. Another great workout I'll be trying to do again soon and hopefully will the better.

I know!! I only came up halfway. I get incredibly dizzy after a few of the "elevation changes," so I stay semi-loaded. Yeah.... that's what I was doing. Keeping my thighs loaded. :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.