Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

ZWOW I have seen that mentioned a couple times but wasn't sure if it was any good. What did u think about it?
Well went to see dad as soon as we got here he was in bed watching TV.. No lady Lep it takes five hours to get here . That's what makes it so hard to see him in need for things. Like he really has no one to help him but my one sister there and her boyfriend. And that is a hole different story. My sister is well she can't drive and just a lot of issues. So anyway dad was alone when I got there. His house is really a mess, not just a mess it stinks a mess every time I go in I clean it and I haven't been in for a while so I know my sister hasn't done it. Anyway looks like same sheets and blanket are there and the blanket had dog crap on it ! I took it off went and bought him a new blanket and sheets. He needs several pairs to interchange and I'm wondering what happened to them. I don't see any there. He says he gets out when he wants to. So he can still get around but not enough wind to do the daily things like make the bed and things like that. I just wonder what's wrong with people. He had a money jar by his bed and he said go over there pick up my change jar see how heavy it is when I went over picked it up he said humm that was all the way to the top. I wonder who dipped in it and he chuckled cause he knows who did it. But he said I bet it was sherry she sits over that side of the bed talking she probably grabs handfuls. He just kind of rolled his eyes and laughed. I tell ya how can you do that to your dad? To me that's stilling !! He is sick and she don't do nothing to help him really , of course on fb she says she does but her boyfriend stays with my dad not her and she takes more from him then helps. I do love my sister but I never have liked the way she acts or treats people.
Oh well what can I do?
Okay no exercise yet I hope I can go to get a walk in today

hi girls! quick post from me as Nygel has cello in a bit. just plowed through schoolwork and will make something for lunch before we head out. happy Halloween to everyone! this morning I only did a 35 minute yoga practice. after so many weeks of little to no sleep, I felt like I needed a super mellow day. yesterday I did supercuts and some yoga plus a walk in the cold with bugsy.

I am so sorry about your dad, renee. cancer is so awful. you have had way too much loss for too long. sending love and hugs and I hope you can enjoy some time with your dad. I know he will appreciate having you there with him.

ladylep-- I have felt so sluggish lately, but somehow force myself to sweat (usually) as I know my eating is crap, too. way to go on getting something in anyway! I like hard strikes for something short, but if I am feeling really run down, the lean legs and abs workout is more doable for me-- goes by quickly and isn't too intense. I also like doing a yoga practice if I am really worn out. glad to hear the co-op class went well! what is ZWOW?

hello Melissa! hope you are hanging in there!

happy Friday!

katie

Well no workout since we had been gone! Got back Saturday and still no workout. Not sure why but I am sluggish to!! This is not like me at all! I am feeling very down and it is showing in the workout department .

Katie-Zwow is Zuka? I think that is her name. Personality, she's not bad, but her cleavage bothers me and there is no music. It's a bunch of drills: burpees, pistol squats, squat leg lifts, side lifts. I can't remember the exact order, but it basically rotates them with 5 burpees in between each set of the other ones and that is round 1, the workout is 3 rounds. I just found the link:

http://warriorz.us/zwow/z1/ There are also videos on youtube I used the one for Zwow 1, but had to search and search because not all videos worked.

Renee-sorry you are feeling down and sluggish, hope you come out of it soon!

OK, so I had a great workout today! I did Party Rockin' Step #1 all the way thru!! So fun! I didn't get all the mambas and chachas, but had a lot of fun and sweat like crazy! I did that while my bread was rising and then took a bit of a break to make dinner and then did 34 min of Yoga Max premix #1. The other workouts that I was possibly going to do today were X10 premix 54: step, low impact and fat burning circuit or Intensity. But I wanted something fun. I know it was HiiT or metabolic training. But I did sweat, got my heart rate up and had a lot of fun!!

hi girls! sorry I have been missing in action-- busy days with the kids, including a competition on sunday. all three of the kids won performance awards, which was great. I have been getting bad headaches/sinus stuff going on, though, which has been a drag. anyway, sunday I did all 5 tabatas. yesterday I did lean legs and abs, and today was CBS plus some yoga. we have a big competition deadline coming up on 11/11, so these days are going to be nutty. it is super important, though, as it would be for a 50,000 scholarship for alec or 10,000 for Nygel (he is in the junior category). imala is taking this year off, thank goodness. we have big recordings to get done, though, and all sorts of paperwork to plow though. so, if you don't see me on here, you know where I am!

ladylep-- I will check out that link! the workouts sound interesting:). great job on the workouts! I can't do PRS1-- too dancy for me-- but can do the second one, and really like it!

renee-- I hope you are feeling better! how did things go with your dad?

hello Melissa! missing your posts!

will check in again asap!

katie

Katie
I had wrote a big thing on what happened at dad's lol it is about three posts up. I tried to copy and paste but I could not get my phone to do it. I'd repeat it but so much to type over. It was over wheel mingle sad and on top of that seeing Ryan's name in stone was hard as well.
It's so hard not having any one to talk to here where I live. I have no one at all. But I guess I really should be used to it I am okay till I think about how I have no one so I try not to think about it. Ha !

Wow that's going to be a great scholarship! You are so lucky ! Well not lucky I know how hard they have worked and u as well! I guess I mean blessed? U r so blessed! Lol I'm so happy for u and ur family! That's great!
And again 5 tabatas! Wow I'm in awe lol
Lady Lep I think I have seen z wow or whatever that is and dang you are right the boobs thing is irritating lol. Isn't she the body rock lady? Great body.
I FINALY did a workout today third week of CW phase 2. Push 1

hi girls! checking in before heading the kids to another rehearsal. this weekend is going to be nutty. my nephew is getting married tomorrow, with the wedding at noon and the reception not until 4:30, and then the kids have a concert at the MN Orchestra to attend, then sunday Nygel is playing for a very well known cello teacher from philadephia. that, and then another recital in the afternoon, meanwhile we are trying to get all their recordings and paperwork done and uploaded for their competition applications. ugh! I hate all these deadlines and happenings when there is so much to do! oh well. guess I will try and breathe through it! thanks for the congrats, renee! I hope they have a good shot at this!

so today I did rockout knockout plus yoga. yesterday was bis and tris plus yoga, and Wednesday I think I recorded it, but did x10 hi/lo and yoga. had my annual physical on weds and they drew quite a bit of blood to check my thyroid and vitamin levels. still waiting to see those results. left me with a major bruise on my arm, though!

I am so sorry for all you are going through, Renee! I wish you had more people around to talk to! at least know that we are here to listen. I saw ryan's marker on facebook. cannot imagine how painful that must be. love and hugs.

hello ladylep and Melissa! missing you both!

alright, better run! hoping this latest video uploaded for me, but has been crashing in the past, so I wont hold my breath!

peace,

katie

Quick update:
Monday: rest
Tuesday: CF premix less impact 50some min
Wednesday: LIS TurboBarre 30 min of premix lower body express
Thursday: X10 premix X54 Step, low impact and fat burning circuit
Friday: rest (no time)
Today: rest (no time)

OK, food stuff: I'm going to take the next 21 days (25th high school anniversary) and really buckle down on my eating. I'm doing Turbo Fire Inferno 5 days starting Monday and doing the 21 day fix containers with no cheats tomorrow and after the 5 days. I would like to invest in a protein shake. Recommendations that won't break the budget or be nasty? I didn't like Garden of Life's brand, Terrawhey is tolerable, but I don't love it. I tried Shakeology and gagged the first time and the other half of the sample packet was eh. Do you all use any? I have 12-15 to lose, can I do that in 3 weeks safely, probably not....

OT: my 13 yr JTrain created this song and put it on YouTube! Please check it out !!

hey girls! another quick post from me as today is deadline day for the sphinx competition--need to have everything in by 10pm our time. today was burn sets upper body for me, yesterday I did AOLIH plus medicine ball abs and some yoga. sunday was supercuts plus core 1. today I also had to shovel and break up ice outside, which was not fun! I don't want winter yet! blech!

ladylep-- great job on the workouts! I like garden of life marley coffee-- it is way better than the other flavors. have you tried that? otherwise I sometimes get the whole foods brand with spirulina. I love sunwarrior, too.

hello renee! hope you are hanging in there. I am so, so sorry to see that you had another loss in your family. love, peace and prayers to you and yours.

better run! need to get off of here so the kids have access to the computer,

katie

Sorry been off for awhile.. I have only done about three days a week of exercise a week for awhile now. Just have not been able to get it together. I did turbo for HIIT 30 on Sunday and CE on Sat and nothing Monday. I hope to do something tonight if I can get my mojo up. My doctor changed my anti depressant in hopes I can get out of this sadness I am in. The exercise it self usually helps but not this time. So I'm hoping soon I'll pull out of it. So I'm making myself do something tonight at least I'll start then see how it goes.
My dad started chemo so he says he feels good but he doesn't realize that it doesn't make him sick till a few days later and I know if they told him that he didn't hear it. He can't hear well.
And I guess the loss u r talking about is my niece? Isn't that strange? 26 and past away from pancreatitis ! I thought that was older person.

Quick check in: I did Intensity premix step only and boy was it hard! Purple face and all!! I don't like working out at 9 though, it pushes everyone later, I still had to make lunches and prep for my class tomorrow!

Renee,
Sorry about your dad's chemo,I hope it does its job and he doesn't have all the side effects!

Thanks,Katie about the song! He is super excited about it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Renee, 2 workouts! That's great! I did PUB this morning early but could only get 28 min of the 38 min premix in! I'm going to go and finish it nw before I go to bed: abs and stretch.

Lady Lep my workout tonight was about 28 minutes and 3 minute cool down it was Chalene extremes burn it up or off I never can remember the name lol. Have you seen the two clips for the new DVDs? They look good and the circuit upper body is 45 minutes but the low impact HIIT is only 30 minutes. I like that!

I have, I can't wait!! But I also have my eye on T25, insanity max30 and piyo and turbo fire and chalene extreme!!

Lady Lep I am looking at the insanity 30 myself! What is turbo inferno? I have turbo fire, and Chalene extreme, but thought about T25, but I think I would rather get the 30 minute one first. I just wonder if there so high impact like the reg insanity. Or boring cause I got bored with insanity cause it seemed every workout was the same. But I do need to find a diet plan to try and stick to. I am having surgery in January for hysterectomy and I here you can gain lots of weight after so I need to try to find something to help with getting rid of the chubs I have now and keep it off after ! And it needs to be something I can live with. Humm lol

Renee, I said it wrong. It is turbo fire inferno 5 day meal plan to kick start. I'm about to weight myself and take my measurements to see how much I have lost since Monday. I read you post on another forum here about your hysterectomy and I wish you luck! I have no advice for you. I have lots of cancer in my family and that it why I try to eat well and exercise so I get that part of it...

OK! Here are my results from doing the inferno 5 day diet: 2.3 pounds down and a whopping 5.25 inches down! Now 2 are from my chest (shard place to measure on my own and Hubby won't be thrilled !!). But the other big one was 2.5 at my waist!! I take that measurement at the thinnest part on my waist. So that is right below my rib cage and above my belly button. Now how to keep it off! Only 2 weeks before my reunion (I am currently 10 pound lighter than I was 5 yrs ago) and a week after that I have a dressy Chrismas dinner at Messiah College that I'd like to lo good for!

Oh wow that is totally impressive! I should have that menu if I have turbo fire! Was it hard to stick to! I am so proud of you! That is very impressive numbers in inches for the waist especially! I have heard a lot of people did well with turbo fire when they did the diet but I had never really talked to anyone just read it and thought maybe it was only to sale the product but maybe it was the diet with it that made it work so well. That tells us what we know already lol diet is important. To me it's a matter of finding what one will work and sounds like u found what works for you! Great job! Whoo hoo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.