Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 7, 2009

I am done. This was kicking. I worked extremely hard and i am shaking . This was a very long workout but good. Thanks Debbie.

I can't believe i'm through at 6:40 pm. I'm glad I started before DH came home to watch the kids, though there were interruptions. Oh well, got to do what you have to do.

veronika

[Belinda, I have a Sportline SX Combo HRM. Got it at Wal Mart.

Thanks Debbie! DH will buy one for me today( I sent DH a list of things I need). I will have a HR monitor by Saturday,LOL!:D Can't wait to find out how many cal. I burn!

it's the best motivation you'll ever have!!!

Hi all!

Tomorrow's going to be crazy for me and I know I'll never get a cardio in but will be able to squeeze in weights (maybe in bits and pieces throughout the day) so I did IM2 for today's workout. Wow! Very tough! Burned 343 calories, although my HRM didn't kick in until after the warm up, so it's probably a little closer to 360 or so. Also added in C&W abs - it's one of my favorite routines!

have a great night!

Wow, I'm feeling today's workout. Who was saying they don't get doms in their shoulders? They should talk to FF - she'll tell them how to get them. Great rotation, Deb. Thanks again.
BTW, I have a Polar, think it is an F11. But I know it says I do not have to send it back to replace the battery. I made sure of that before purchasing it. It's been great for me.
Iris, hope you feel better soon. One of the things I love about kickboxing is how it works the core. Do you think it might be aggravating your condition?
Veronika, congratulations to you and your daughter.
Nora, I use CC for running outside. They are very motivating.
Robin, I love reading the posts too. It is so motivating.
Cookie

Didn't get to check in yesterday, but I did a 25 min run/walk interval on the TM followed by SJP step and abs only.

Today I just did PS CST as I was running behind this morning. I tried to go heavy on the weights since I didn't do the BM2 add ons. I am definitely feeling it. My shoulders especially are nice and sore. :)

Great rotation, Debbie! Thanks for doing this for us! :)

January 7th 2009 Fitnessfreak's check-in

Good Evening Ladies:D

CHEST
Pure Strength:
Push ups off step: 2 sets/12 reps
Bench Press w/u: #30 - 16 reps
Bench Press: 35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Bench Press: 35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 15# – 10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 10's – 12 reps
Incline Super Sets: 12's– 9 reps

BodyMax 2:
Decline Pushups on Stability Ball: 8 reps
Wide Stance Pushups: 16 reps
Ouchie!

SHOULDERS
Pure Strength:
Arnold Press: 10's – 3 sets/10 reps
Seated Clean & Press: 10's/8's – 2 sets/8 reps
Side Lateral Raises: 10's/8's - 2 sets/10 reps
Reverse "Y" Flies: 8's – 2 sets/10 reps
Side Lateral Raises: 10's – 16 reps

BodyMax 2:
Supersets
Arm Circles: 5's
Lateral Raises: 5's
Oh yeah, I felt these ones, big time!

TRICEPS
Pure Strength:
Close Grip Dumbell Press: 10's – 1 set/12 reps 1 set/10 1 set/8 reps
Lying Tricep DB Extensions: 10's/8's – 2 sets/10 reps
Cross Body Extensions: 10's – 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Tricep Extensions: 10's – 12 reps
Weighted Dips: I didn't use any weight =just body weight.

did these on my benches.

BodyMax 2:
Overhead Dumbbell Extension on Ball: 15# - 8 reps different counts

Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's - 24 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks: 5's - 4 reps w/4 pulses
I should have used #8, I'll try that next time.

As if all that wasn't enough I did BM2 Abs= 9 min. Phew! This definitely kicked my butt! Great workout, thanks for today's workout Debbie!

Oh and Debbie, thanks for the info about Cardio Coach. Sadly, I don't have a treadmill or eplitical, etc... I still appreciate the clarification though. I learned something new today thanks to you.

Hugs to everyone and keep on workingout!!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.