Your impact is life changing

pudge

Hello everyone..

Even though this is pretty much a ladies forum (and I'm a mid-40's guy).. credit should go where credit is due.. that's the reason for this post. Not as much to tell you what we've done. But, to tell you guys what you've done.

Every so often my wife and I draw a new line in the sand. Once we cross the line we would commit to a better , healthier lifestyle with intent to loose weight and firm up. Our good intent would soon fade as our weight wouldn't budge and our workouts seemed futile. A move from the city into the country also took us from our nice gym facilities. Middle age with kids and life in general was really putting a backseat to any fitness ideas. Then we found FitTV on satellite and Cathe. Never had heard of Cathe (remember the mid-40 guy part) nor had I watched exercise TV in many many years. Wow have things changed. We googled around and found this site. Seeing.. well , not just seeing but believing and watching you guys go through the paces via this forum gave us enough energy to draw another line. Jan 1, 09 we started 3-4 days a week with Cathe on FitTV , eating better and 'lurking' the forums for energy from you guys. Today I hit 30 lbs lost.. with my wife having crossed 20 lbs lost just the other day. That may not seem all that great given that it's taken 6 months but this is unbelievable to us! I can't tell you how many lines we've drawn and how many times we've quit. This was no accident.. 3rd time is not a charm. It is the dedication and energy of this forum enforcing what Cathe started that is pushing / pulling us. Cathenation.. you guys are just the greatest. You may not be aware of the people you're touching.. but from the bottom of our hearts.. Thank You. Thank you for leading by example.

P

Hello everyone..

Even though this is pretty much a ladies forum (and I'm a mid-40's guy).. credit should go where credit is due.. that's the reason for this post. Not as much to tell you what we've done. But, to tell you guys what you've done.

Every so often my wife and I draw a new line in the sand. Once we cross the line we would commit to a better , healthier lifestyle with intent to loose weight and firm up. Our good intent would soon fade as our weight wouldn't budge and our workouts seemed futile. A move from the city into the country also took us from our nice gym facilities. Middle age with kids and life in general was really putting a backseat to any fitness ideas. Then we found FitTV on satellite and Cathe. Never had heard of Cathe (remember the mid-40 guy part) nor had I watched exercise TV in many many years. Wow have things changed. We googled around and found this site. Seeing.. well , not just seeing but believing and watching you guys go through the paces via this forum gave us enough energy to draw another line. Jan 1, 09 we started 3-4 days a week with Cathe on FitTV , eating better and 'lurking' the forums for energy from you guys. Today I hit 30 lbs lost.. with my wife having crossed 20 lbs lost just the other day. That may not seem all that great given that it's taken 6 months but this is unbelievable to us! I can't tell you how many lines we've drawn and how many times we've quit. This was no accident.. 3rd time is not a charm. It is the dedication and energy of this forum enforcing what Cathe started that is pushing / pulling us. Cathenation.. you guys are just the greatest. You may not be aware of the people you're touching.. but from the bottom of our hearts.. Thank You. Thank you for leading by example.

P

Fellow mid 40-s guy here..great story..you've come to the right place. Cathe is the best I've ever come across..pushes me like no health club ever could, no other fitness instructor ever has (or ever will)..Nope...I've given Cathe the keys to my fitness journey and have settled in for a lifelong drive to a better life through fitness!!

Jerry

Great story, congrats to you and your wife on the lbs lost and healthier lifestyle! This is a great site for support and motivation, like none other. :D

Sandra

Hello everyone..

P

Congratulations and keep up the GREAT work!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.