Thank you Cathe

bbdinchapelhill

I have been working out for more than 19 years. I've run marathons (3) I lift weights, I've worked in gyms, my kids (ages 5 and 7) have already run in 1 mile races - and love it and do great. So you can say that I'm more than a casual fitness enthusiast.

Before finding Cathe, I thought the best workout tapes were the old Firm workouts - the total body with Susan Harris and her legwarmers was always hard but the music and the 20 year old set got boring in a hurry.

I just want to say thank you to Cathe. It's almost silly the way everyone on the site glows and glows about Cathe's workouts - how demanding they are (and they are!) and Cathe's sense of humor, but it's all true. As a mom who gained over 40 pounds the first time I was pregnant, I worked hard to get my body back after kids, but it wasn't until I found Cathe on FitTV - and started doing the CoreMax series that I finally got my abs back.

After just a few weeks doing the CoreMax abs, I was on vacation in the Bahamas and my husband said I looked better than the 20 year old girls at the pool - I'm 39 now.

So thanks, Cathe and please keep it coming!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.