Small victory but super excited to see progress!!

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi all,

So as some of you know I joined these forums and started working out with Cathe on January 1, 2013. I have had a great time and just want to share two successes of mine!

1) I am so proud that I have STUCK WITH IT. I have never kept a new years resolution/goal for this long...here it is...the beginning of March, and I am still working out and have followed my goals. My goal in January (1st month) was to work out 1x a week (at a minimum - it was OK for me to do more). My goal in February (2nd month) was to work out 2x a week (at a minimum). For a little bit in February I started to slack and then I found the Official Cathe Beginner rotation and thought it would be a great way to get myself back on track before I completely fell off the wagon!

I am in my first week of the rotation and so far so good! I'm really enjoying it! I am so proud of myself for sticking to this plan of mine and working out consistently for over two months!!! That is such a huge accomplishment for me.

2) I DID THE ENTIRE BASIC STEP WORKOUT WITH A RISERS ON MY STEP!! When I started, I could not use the risers...I couldn't get through even a third of the workout without having to drop down to just the step topper. Last night, I did an entire 30 minute step workout with the topper and one set of risers! I am so proud of myself. It's hard to see the physical changes since I look at my body every day...but I **KNOW** I am making progress because I was able to do that workout using a higher step!!

SO happy right now :) Very excited to complete the beginner rotation and then get to work on my LIS and Body Blast series!!

Excellent job! I love having a rotation to follow, takes all the guess work out of what to do. Keep coming back for updates :)

That is awesome; so exciting to notice your progress, too! So glad to hear you are sticking to your goals and your guns:D Definitely keep everyone updated on your progress:cool:

Congrats! You are doing great! As long as you are seeing results...you should have no problem sticking with it! And you have come to a wonderful place, everyone here on the forums are wondersful! We are always here for everyone!!! Congrats....and keep up the good work! :)

Hi guys, just wanting to post a quick follow-up/succes...

Jenniferlove - your signature really stuck with me this workout just now! On today's schedule was Basic Step + Upper Body add on...well, at work today despite my most valiant (*sarcasm*) efforts...I managed to eat pizza, ice cream, and a 54g-of-sugar energy drink...which made for a VERY HARD WORKOUT.

I was so tired. I literally felt like I could not go on. I was barely picking my feet up off the ground...for about the last 12 minutes, I had to forgo actually stepping on the step, and jsut did the moves on the floor...finally it was over though. Then was upper-body still...I did all the moves...most of them without weights because I literally had no energy. I knew I could push thru the workout though, and I did. I'm so proud of myself. I didn't stop when I was tired - I stopped when I was *DONE*.

Your signature really helped motivate me Jennifer so thank you for that!

Cheers to all - now on the schedule is homework (bleh - can't wait until I graduate in August w/ my bachelors! after 4 years of FT work and school, I'm so ready to be DONE!).

Candiceena,
THAT is the way to push through - you stayed focused on what motivates to keep going!
I'm glad my signature line helped you and it definitely helps me, too, like this morning in fact:D
I'm so glad you're still doing so well and checking in, and I hope you have a huge party in August when you graduate!

Candice:

slow but steady is exactly the way to go, it is how fitness journeys and life changes are done. Go girl!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.