Small..but Grand for me Success!

Kat2BFit

I started working out with Cathe DVD's on September 9, 2009. I started out at 167 lbs (had lost some before starting workouts) but am now down to 150 lbs and in a snug size 6. My biggest success was tonight though. I have been working out to the Low Circuit for about a month now and always had to skip the BLASTS. Tonight I was able to do all three blasts with no problem. I didn't think I would ever get through those!!! I will be up to the big girl DVD's in no time! :D Cathe is such an inspiration and I am so excited that I came across her programs. I have been doing the weight training too and have really started seeing my body reshape and feel so much better about myself than the times I just dieted to lose weight. I actually have nice size bumps on my arms already. I haven't had those since I was a teenager and still don't think they were this size back then. Even though the years say I'm 47 I refuse to look or feel it! Thanks Cathe for all you do!

Great Job!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself. You are a motivator for me and many on this board. Congrats on your success and keep up the hard work!

Yeahhh!

Hi KarieV,

Congrats and you go with your bad self, girl!! I'm sooo proud of you! Have an extra super weekend!

Pam:D

Congrats on feeling and looking great! I'm 47 too and don't think about my age because of my level of fitness! I've been working out with Cathe a long time. I think it's funny you will be doing the "Big Girl" dvds. It's amazing how much we can accomplish if we work at it.

By the way, I'm only halfway to being 94!! A spring chicken!

Keep up the great work - you rock!:)

Congrats on feeling and looking great! I'm 47 too and don't think about my age because of my level of fitness! I've been working out with Cathe a long time. I think it's funny you will be doing the "Big Girl" dvds. It's amazing how much we can accomplish if we work at it.

By the way, I'm only halfway to being 94!! A spring chicken!

Keep up the great work - you rock!:)

Thanks guys! Good optimism Cosmo Mom! Before I started working out again I was feeling old and didn't have much of that optimism left. My split with my soon to be ex was my motivator but now I see I needed to do it for myself and I'm feeling happy & healthy again and starting to feel like a spring chicken too. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.