But I like to work out.
So my first time watching Cathe on Fit TV,
I got pissed off because I couldn't keep up
with her step blast. The sad thing was.
I didnt even have a stepper and I
still couldnt keep up
Then I tried to do the workout in my mom's
compressed room of stuff. I was stepping into everything
tripping over everything. It was horrible.
But since Cathe's workout's are so tough
thats why i like them so much.
So I started to workout with Cathe
and I have lost 25lbs and kept it off.
I've lost 2 sizes in my waist.
2 inches off my legs. and i've lost an
inch in both arms.
I like my results so far. But I still want to lose more.
Thanx Cathe. for your torturious workouts
:7

I went through the same thing when I started Cathe workouts, but you should know that if you keep trying you will eventually learn all the step routines. Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good work!!

Hi, everyone, I should've start in this forum, but never thought of it, I believe that success is not about making a lot of money, thou money is good, but that is not all, I learned that success is about conquering obstacles in ones life, I conquered obesity, which ran in my family, ever since puberty I was obese, and went thru my life on yo-yo dieting 100 times, the reason was simple, I was an emotional eater, that was the only way I cope with pain, I did not know any better.
Today at 48 I enjoy health and a lean body, I never went back to be obese, learning to cope with pain in other ways helped me to loose all the weight and got my health back.
I met Cathe last year thru FitTV and she was a big challenge for me, following her was back then a nightmare, everytime I saw rythmic step I switched channels, thinking: she makes so many moves too quick, my usually step routine was up-up down-down 20 times, boy!!! how lame I was, little I knew how much fun I was missing.
I am also a personal trainner and lead aerobic classes, and I felt a little bit upset when people couldnt keep up with me,,, how ironic! one nite on my bed I thought about this and felt, If I dont give a chance to follow.. how dare I? to feel bad when they dont follow me? So here I was in front of my tv, ready to step with Cathe, so I did the Rythmic step rewinding every 20 seconds, making mistakes, complete challenged, I thought: " I am not going to give up, I need to focus and concentrate" after 2 hours of rewinding over and over, I did the Rythmic step, I think I lost a complete pound that afternoon, because I was huffing and puffing. Since then I became curious about Cathe, ended up discovering her website, her forums and I was hooked on her, now I do her steps videos with such simplicity, I do all the steps videos she has, I love stepping with her, every video is fun to me, like doing double dutch, is more a brainer than physical, and I am smiling because she is fun to listen, she seems sincere with her audience and followers and she makes us huff and puff, I hate the up up down down now, is lifeless. sorry to make my story long.

Norma

http://www.geocities.com/norma123nyc/Mygreatjourney.html

http://www.lifetimetv.com/reallife/df/success/chavez.html

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.