More before and after pics?

kazze

Cathlete
I would love to see more of these! I myself have taken a few pics of me (last week)...I am going to commit to a twelve week plan. Now that I have written this down for you all to read it will force me to not eat crow!
I haven't recvd the dvds I ordered yet as I just ordered them. I tend to workout at night because thats the only time I can really...and anyway...when I do this, I have a tendancy to NOT want to eat anything. My goal is to rid of my stomach (which is not really bad but not the way it used to be)...and put more definition in my arms...I started on the firm (the old ones that is) but they don't make those anymore and I hate the new ones...so I am hoping that this variety of workouts Cathe has will help.

Meanwhile, I would , as mentioned before, love to see before and after pics!!!

I wish i had some before and after pics. That would be neat to see all the progress I've made. =)

I hope you accomplish you're goal. It's kind of hard not to when working out with Cathe. She's so addicting! :7

Well as I was writing on this forum the ups man came with my Cathe stuff...I ordered the step boxes ... a few cds...so in a minuet I will try her out. I did already take a before pic.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.