Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > SUCCESS STORIES

SUCCESS STORIES Welcome to the Success Story Forum. We are excited to feature your Success Story. If you have experienced a positive change in your life since doing our workouts, or a variety of workouts, we would love to hear about it! It is our hope that these success stories will provide inspiration, motivation, as well as shared enthusiasm for the hard work you do to become a healthier you. Pictures are welcome too.

I thought I was the only one

This is a discussion on I thought I was the only one within the SUCCESS STORIES forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; My husband is away for the weekend, but is going to laugh when he discovers that I have found a ...

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 08:47 PM

Default I thought I was the only one

My husband is away for the weekend, but is going to laugh when he discovers that I have found a group of people who also love Cathe. For years and years I have been an avid runner. Nothing my husband could say or do could convince me to pursue weight training or core strengthening. That was before Fit TV introduced me to cardio blast and Cathe. I am now addicted with every cardio blast episode DVRed in my receiver. At least once a week and up to three times a week, I do a workout with Cathe (my favorites are Kick, Punch, Crunch, and Boot Camp). And I finally have muscles. I am no longer intimidated or scared to pick up a bar bell or weights. Thank you Cathe for inspiring women to be fit and feminine. And thank you for your high intensity workouts!
kariev, Jazcam and Jenniferlove like this.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Catheite

Default RE: I thought I was the only one

Good story!!
Roxie
Old 01-04-2008, 11:56 AM

Default RE: I thought I was the only one

your husband has NO IDEA about all of us Cathe-ites out there! He might find he's taking second place... just kidding.

I'm so glad I found Cathe years ago - I love doing step and it seems not be so popular with the exercise world, but it is here - I'm not alone!! :)

This is quite the community here - enjoy!!
Jenniferlove likes this.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:23 PM
Cathlete
punka274's Profile Fields

I too never picked up a single dumbell before Cathe...her workouts are just amazing!

congrats to you!
Old 01-12-2010, 04:46 PM
amyleew's Profile Fields

I feel the same. Cathe is the first and only person to ever get me to work out and enjoy it. I had a scary realization last night though. She might want to retire one day!!!
Jenniferlove likes this.
Old 01-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Cathlete

it is wonderful to come here and chat with people who have the same interests as I do. Cathe has really helped so many people.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Catheite
phoenix130's Profile Fields

Default me too!

I'm so glad I decided to give Cathe a try last year. Now I can't imagine not using her workouts! I've always been a workout DVD addict and have so many but Cathe's are definitely my favourites and since I started using her workouts, I don't even look at the others anymore. I just wished I hadn't waited so long to give her workouts a try!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyleew View Post
I feel the same. Cathe is the first and only person to ever get me to work out and enjoy it. I had a scary realization last night though. She might want to retire one day!!!
We'll just have to clone her, lol!
Jenniferlove likes this.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:07 AM

Default Health is wealth

Yes I agree with you that cathe is very informative forum relative to fitness i also like fitness because health is wealth.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:15 AM
Cathlete
Jann's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyzu View Post
We'll just have to clone her, lol!
Being I am 10 years her senior, I am sure she will out last me.