I Look Like High School!!

martijean1

Cathlete
Hey there, Gals! I'm sure you've seen me post on the other forums here, but this is the most appropriate place for this...

In high school I was in track, cheerleading and was and instructer at a dance studio (not to mention part of their competition line)...Well, after high school I slipped and was totally unactive...I didn't gain weight, just tone and definition...Well, things caught up with me early this year, 10 years later...It must have been my 28th birthday when something, shall I say, ballooned...This year, I gained 15 lbs...On a 5'4" frame, that's quite a bit...

I'd been "watching" Cathe on FitTV for the past year, and finally buckled down and started doing her show 3x's a week...In August I purchased the CTX series, Body Blast in September, and 10 more videos the first day of the sale (I've got more on my Christmas wish list!!)...Since August, I've only lost 5 lbs, BUT have ABS, killer arms, the "mid-life" butt droop is gone and can once again fit into every pair of jeans I own (one of them being from 8th grade, I can't let them go!)...I can honestly say I'm in the best shape of my life (including high school!)...What a great feeling!!!

MJ

Congrats MJ!

Not many women see their high school jeans after 10 years. Many of us get into a hopeless rut, thinking it'll never happen, why try, etc... You've inspired me to keep pushing!

Can you post pictures?

Im with you there, Ive been doing Cathe wokouts for a year and a half and I still fit into my size five pants even after three kids. Ive always been a fit person but Cathe has transformed my body. Im still working on getting more muscle and toning my abs. Time will tell.
http://www.picturetrail.com/alio0026

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.