I did it.

netsnotes

Cathlete
Annette Bethel

I don't know where to begin....I began purchasing Cathe's vhs/dvds mostly for the strength/weight training because I was flusterated and fusterated with trying to get the cardio portions. Well, in these past 2 weeks, I got it!! And now I understand cardio/step of Cathe perfectly!
I have to add, however, 2 of my "internet" friends told me to try the older ones first. And that is what I did.:)
Now I am hooked, the bad news is I can't afford them because I am not working and have so many rejection letters, I can wallpaper my house.:D
The good news is I love FitTv and at 11:00, I can get my Cathe fix!!!:eek:

Annette Bethel

Thanks Catherine, such a good name, my daughter's name is Katheryne. Dave thought his grandmother spelled it that way, so it stuck, anyway. I have been watching and working out with Cathe on FitTv unless I already have it on vhs/dvd. I am pretty sore this week, not mentioning I am pretty tired. I see some changes but I also gained 7lbs this week, TTOM, dang nab it! x( But I am on a roll! :D

Annette Bethel

Yep, I got the fever,and realize my "new" fever is an expensive one :7 Now, I am lookin' for a cheap club step prefer someone in the Columbia, SC area. Cathe is sooo addictive:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.