Fitness Godess Please Share!

LuvCardio

Cathlete
Come on Fitness Goddess! You gotta share your story for all those who haven't seen it yet! Or all of us who have seen and love to see it over and over!

You have such a story of motivation, dedication, faith and success! You are truly a strong, remarkable person!

Just do it!!!!!

Yes, I love to read success stories - we all need to get this forum going. Success stories is the first thing I turn to when I get any kind of fitness magazine - so why not have one here - it is a great idea.

Cheryl

Wow, I'm truly flatterd. But I have to tell you that I think you have me confused with someone else. I have been whining about being stuck at the same weight for 2 years. My problem is that I don't diet or exercise consistently.

I am, however, starting on the competition schedule Amy is using & will see what happens to my body over the next 15 weeks. I will be psoting pictures along the way.

I just took the name FitnessGoddess before someone else did. LOL

Maybe you are thinking of Donna aka Getnfit@39? She does have an inspiring tale. ;-) I've seen Deborah (formerly Gettingfit) and Donna (Getnfit@39) be confused (one for the other) a few times, that's why I think that may be the case here.

OOhhh yeeessss.... I was definitely having a blonde moment! I did get the 2 confused! So sorry to all!

The new name changes just went straight to my roots I guess! ha ha ha

I actually changed my name because I use FitnessGoddess on a couple other forums & because too many people were confusing me & Donna. I just didn't want to take away from her glory! I only hope that someday I'll be posing my own success story--although it won't be as dramatic since I only need to drop 15 lbs (& have for like forever!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.