Cathe's video's were my only hope!

Early in my pregnancy, my husband found out he would be leaving for Iraq in a few months. This was a disturbing for both of us as he wanted to be with me during the pregnancy. After delivering our son, he finally received word that he would be home around the time that he was 3 1/2 months old. I knew that was my cue to get myself back into good shape before he got back. I started using Cathe's videos when Ethan was 7 weeks old. I started to run 2x a week with my jogging stroller in addition to the videos 3x a week when I felt comfortable enough. All the hard work and motivating videos paid off and he was so amazed at the great shape I was in when he got home! I had lost my 35 lbs weight gain and got down to a size 2!!!!!When Ethan was 6 months old, I went home to St.Louis, MO for my 10yr high school reunion. I got so many compliments on my shape after having a baby!
The bootcamp video is one of my favorites and I mainly owe it to that video for my success!! I also love kick-punch-crunch/legs and glues and muscle endurance.
Even now I use the videos at home 3-4x a week to keep me motivated since my husband is gone so much for the Marine Corps and just ordered a few more to add to my collection!! The videos have been my only way to keep my fitness routine with a new baby and trying to do it all on my own.
So, just wanted to says a HUGE thanks to Cathe!
Much love,
Beth Hornsby

That is absolutely fabulous!!!!! Congrats! Is you hubby home for good now??

I can relate. I lost all my weight with my first and now i"m prego with #2. Hannah was 7 months when I became preg again and I was back to a size 2 as well. I'm still doing the dvd's but it's so much harder at 5.5 months preg again. Had to go down to 6 inches and no more jumps:7 It'll be funny to see what I can do the last trimester, I'm starting to lose my balance. I totally laugh at myself;-)

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

Best of luck to you!!!! And many congrats on your little one on the way. Is it much different for you carrying baby #2?? mY husband wants to be here for our second baby, and I wonder if it will all be just as exciting as the first was.....I would venture to say of course!! You'll have to let me know how you're able to fit in your fitness routine!!
Best wishes,
Beth, mama of Ethan-14 mos

Hi
I was wondering if you could tell me how you lost all that weight in 3 months?

I am a student and I have 3 months off of school to lose about 25 pounds. I am willing to eat right and exercise. I just would love to learn how you did it. So maybe I can follow the same plan and get my results in that short amount of time.

Like how many calories did you eat each day? What specific Cathe videos did you do, etc.?

Thanks
Take care,
Beckie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.