Another New Member to Cathe

tnwalker01

Cathlete
Hello,
I've been reading the Cathe Forum since last Xmas, I also received my first order of the Intensity Series then as well. I chose this for my first purchase because you all had such great comments on it, and as you all have said, many times, it's was money well spent.
I live in a very rural area of Tennessee and am not close to a gym, so these's DVD's have been such a blessing. I have been an "unofficial spokesperson " for Cathe in my area because I have fallen in love with these workouts, her personality and the results I already see. My husband loves the way I am shaping up and he sees more confidence in me. I am a Nurse at our local Health Dept. and as my login icon indicates, I show Tennessee Walking Horses. We have a small 30 acre farm and our barn stables up to 23 horses, we have 19 at the moment. We live very close to Fall Creek Falls State Park and
I must brag on this Park being one of the most beautiful in our Nation. If you ever want to visit it, it is well worth the trip. We have around 1 million visitors to it each year! Anyway, I didn't want to be too lengthy, I did want to introduce myself and thank all of you for such sound advice and help you have given others which has also answered alot of my questions. I usually read all of the forums each day as time permits. I have since added Slow/Heavy and the BB DVD's to my collection and have 3 other friends ordering now! I wanted to thank Cathe for the workouts always being so refreshing, but tough and the core exercises have really helped my riding to improve. I have several videos by other instructors, but she is the best. Here's to a great show season and summer with Cathe!!
Melissa
Give life your all!

Melissa! How wonderful for you for finding Cathe and welcome! I have been working out to Cathe videos for 11 years and this last year completely changed over to DVD's. If you keep it up you will probably own them all too!!! :)

My husband has many relatives in Tennessee but I've never been there - I hear it's a beautiful place! Good luck on your show season, keep up your workouts with Cathe, and welcome to the forum!

Jo

Welcome Melissa, I have Missouri Fox Trotters and have found that Cathe's endurance workouts have really helped with my riding, too. Good luck showing your horses this season.

Quiltgirl

Hi there--I discovered Cathe's workouts in Nov 2002, and before a year had passed, I bought almost the entire catalogue. And now I have to replace everything in the DVD format:p Oh well, doing my part for the economy:7

enjoy!
Maggie

Hi Everyone !!!
I just got back from a few days on vacation, I posted for the first time before I left and I am pleasantly surprised to find your responses. We had the National Trainer's Show to attend in Shelbyville, I did not show my horse, we need alittle more practice, but a client from the barn showed her 4 yr old and got 9th place out of 15 participants!! This is really great considering she was showing against the "top dogs" of the Walking Horse industry and we were very encouraged.
I am very surprised at how quickly I became obsessed with Cathe's workouts, from the time I wake up, until I get home, I can't wait to get a DVD in and workout with her!! I've never enjoyed working out before like I do now. I saw results within 3-4 weeks and am showing off my biceps and encouraging my friends to order the DVD's. I am also excited to read the questions and advice given here, from you all and Cathe. I have learned volumes already on how to better care for myself and how to achieve my goals, but most importantly, that I'm not alone in my daily struggles!!!!
Thank you Cathe for your inspiration.
Thank you Jo, Quiltgirl and Maggie for responding to my post.

Melissa
Give life your all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.