WOW -- he's growing fast!

tchersue

Cathlete
I had Robby's well baby check up today... he's 6 weeks old now and 13.25 lbs. (95%ile -- up almost 4 lbs. since birth), 23 1/3" (90% -- up 2 1/3" since birth), and his head is 16 1/4" (98+% - up about 3/4" since birth). WOW!

He's got a little infant acne/cradle cap, but other than that he's a healthy kiddo... and he's still sleeping 7-8 hours, so life is good! Susan

Susan - so good to hear that things continue to go well. And what a big boy! Oh, I figure that infancy is probably the only good time to have acne - it probably actually looks a little cute!

Hope you are enjoying yourself and your new addition!

jeni

Susan,

It sounds pretty obvious that you are growing him well! Your post reminds me that time really does fly!

Here I am at 28 weeks (nearly) and ready to count down towards the end (why is it that time moves so slowly when pregnant)

Well done!
Take care,
Liz N

What a content baby! And lucky you that he sleeps so well! I'm sure you're enjoying every second of that little guy.

Sandi

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-02 AT 00:18AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Susan! I was just getting on (during Kyles feeding) to catch up and I couldn't help but notice our babies similar growth patterns. Kyle just had his 2 months well visit yesterday(and a few shots:-()and he is 9 weeks old and 15.02 LBS (97th%--almost doubled his birth weight). He is now 24 inches (also 90th%---he grew 3 1/2 inches). His head grew 1 1/2 inches and his chest grew 4 1/2 inches. And Kyle has small amounts of infant acne and cradle cap too. But where our babies differ (and I am envious of you) is in sleep. Kyle still gets up every three to four hours, boo hoo!

So glad to hear Robby is doing so well:)!

Y'know... Robby went right from sleeping in 3-4 hour spurts to going 7-8 hours... no gradual transition... So maybe Kyle will surprise you, too!

Wow -- Kyle has REALLY grown. I can't believe he's almost doubled his birth weight already. Sounds like he's doing great!

How is it getting back to teaching? It looks like I'm going to have a nice sized stroller class this time around, and I'm nervous about teaching it in 2 weeks because I'm just now able to get back to a more vigorous workout routine... and I definitely am going to have to take my abs at a slow/rehabilitative pace because of the c-section.

Well, I'd better get to bed. Robby went down at 9:30 tonight, so that means he'll probably be bright eyed and bushy tailed somewhere between 4:45 and 5:30 a.m.

Will we get to see more pictures of Kyle & Eric soon?
susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.