Who wants to see a chubby baby?!

Had to take a peek with that subject line -- very cute!!! I spent 4th of July with a baby who was about one week shy of a year old, and he apparently is in the high 90th percentile in weight and the pediatrician told the parents he is the biggest baby in the county. I thought that was crazy but then they matter of factly explained the percentile he's in (that didn't come out 'til then), and yes, it makes sense!

-Beth

Thanks, Ladies! We're pretty much in love with her Royal Chubbiness! :D
24# at 9 months! Girl likes to EAT! Like mother, like daughter!

Beth, Not sure if Julia can claim biggest baby in the county but she's no shrimp!:p

Her Royal Chubbiness! :D

By the way, their postscript to that was that he's the biggest pediatrician in the county. :)

-Beth

...a gift from heaven...

Babies are a gift from heaven. Thanks for the smile this morning-- a lovely way to start off the day.

My newborn "baby" is now 6'2", rowing crew six days a week and applying to universities.

Enjoy your beautiful girls!:)

Melanie, LOL! You have no idea the breastmilk I produce! It's insane! I had a time I HAD to pump w/ Gina - a 4oz bottle of breastmilk in the fridge - the whole top HALF would be fat and we had to shake and shake to break it up! A friend of mine would pump and her refirigerated botttles would be like skim milk. I make buttermilk! I don't think it's related to diet because I eat pretty good. Oh well! My oldest 2 were chubby 2 and are now bean poles so I suppose it'll be the same for Julia!

Thanks so much, Jen!

Jennifer, She truly is a gift from heaven. I prayed and prayed about whether to get preg or no.....to spare you a loooong story I'll just say that God answered that one IMMEDIATELY! She has changed our loves for the better in a million ways I can't even begin to describe!:D
How bittersweet to see your "baby" becoming an adult. Joy & sorrow interwoven!

Faith

Kate:

No bittersweetness here-- my son's motivation, drive, and dedication to the Lord just proves out how faithful God is.

All those prayers I prayed while he was still in the womb ( and all through his childhood and teen years) are coming to fruition now...

Kate she is soooo cute. My two are 14 months apart and the younger one, who I affectionately call "Muffin" and my husband calls "Smalls", weighs more than my older one. ONly by a pound but still. She also wears size 5 diapers while the older one wears 4s. She has the biggest thighs and coolie (butt) I have ever seen on a baby. Her top half is skinny. She is just the softest, squishiest baby to kiss. My older one is just skin and bones. It is funny how 2 kids so close can be so different.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.