Well, now that didn't take long!!

naughtoj

Cathlete
Oh my gosh, can't really believe it, but I am pregnant again! We 'tried' only this month because we wanted to possibly have news for his family when we went to Missouri for vacation. Got a BFN there and totally wasn't feeling it at all. My boobs are not sore at all! I even started drinking caffeinated coffee the last couple days there, I was so convinced! Then, day after we got home....BFP!! Now the last two days....headaches in the AM. But I'll take that!

Since I have had the miscarriage, I have to admit I really am very wary. I am suprised to be excited though..I think more so that the first time even! I think I want it more this time. But I am of course very nervous, not only about the pregnancy but about starting the new job. Isn't life absolutely a crack up....I am right where I was before almost 6 months ago! Jeez. BUT THIS IS A GOOD THING. Hey...atleast hubby and I have no problem GETTING pregnant!

So, send me some sticky vibes! (and maybe some symptoms to make me feel better, lol) I am seriously only 3 weeks pregnant though so there is a lot of time!:p

And lastly, thank you to everyone here who supported me through the devastation that my miscarriage caused me. It may happen again, but this time at least I'll be better prepared for it. At least I may be expecting it. But I know odds are in my favor! Thank you everyone!}(

I am soooo HAPPY for you!! Congrats!!! I am going to send you lots of Sticky Vibes..LOL. I know how much you have wanted to have a baby and I am very excited for you. Good luck with everything..keep us posted on your progress.

Melissa

Awesome news, congratulations!! I'm sending sticky vibes your way. It's one more thing to be Thankful for on this holiday huh, pretty cool timing!!! :)

Enjoy it!

Steph

Hey, thanks so much everyone for the congrats! My blinkie says it all..."cautiously expecting".

I'll be checking in!:D

Yes, congratulations! Try to stay strss free, if possible. I will say prayers for you. The first trimester is always the scariest, however, I am 22 weeks, and still just pray for a healthy baby!

Ann Marie

CONGRATULATIONS!

Sending some sticky vibes your way! Could you send some my way too???

:) :)

Same thing happened to me, but my miscarriage was a year ago.

Lisa,

Thank you! Feels weird to be right back where I was 5 months ago, but I am happy nonetheless. I hope I'll be a good mom!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.