TTC/Preggo Feb 16

Susank41

Cathlete
Morning,
Do you girls mind if I combine ttc and preggos like it used to be? If so, we can change it.
Hope everyone is feeling good today. BBS

I just got done with Power Hour. Havent done that one in a while. I think y breasts grew a couple sizes last night...woah!
Wendy-how are you feeling? Did you call the dr today?
Jen-did you have a good weekend? Are you know in the 2 week wait?
Bethany, Autumn, Pricialla..HI
DD is home for Pres Day so we will keep busy. I find myself getting very tired easily so I may try to catch a cat nap at some point.

Hi Susan! I dont mind if we combine the checkins, i'm good either way. Soon i'll be joining post partum (hopefully!)
I am 40 weeks on wed. I am due Feb 18th. So far i'm still very preggo - no contractions or anything...i wonder if she will ever arrive! I think she is too cozy in there and doesnt want to come out. The midwife said i cant go past 42 weeks so i guess March 4th will be the latest date they will keep me preggo lol. Im ready to get this labor and delivery over with!

im busy at work, just wanted to pop in and say hi real quick, i will write more later

good morning to all!

Hello all,
Susan -I'm fine with however the checkins are combined too.

Jen -thats how it feels at the end. All is calm till labor hits. It can be anytime trust me! The baby is doing last minute cooking in there. ;)

Jen an Jess I by no means meant to invade your pregnancy thread. I thought you guys had a good one going so I thouht I would start one for the ttc'ers and newly preggos. Its perfectly fine with me if we all want to post in one place.

You arent invading :) everyone is welcome here..
so..you dont want the old preggo's to join this check in? Sorry if i misunderstood your request lol.

LOL Ok :) Hard to beleive i'm almost done with this pregnancy!
Im just anxiously waiting, but still working full time. I just wonder when this baby will decide she wants to enter the world. I'm such a planner but i know this is totally out of my control! I just dont want to have to be induced or anything like that lol

mondays are so crazy here at work, i cant wait to go home. DH is off the next two nites which is nice. so that means no workouts for me which is ok. im just huge and fat anyways!

i have an appt set up for fri (2 days after my due date). Hopefully I wont need that appointment and i'll be holding little Eva soon!! :)

Jen -hang in there! You'll also get back into shape just fine after baby. For me it may take time but for some they just jump right back in. I was in the best shape ever after my first son. Just took some time to get back into it. But the weight still came off even without working out. most of it was swelling it seemed with him.

Susan -I'm not sure what you meant either? usually the preggo checkin is all the preggos not just early or late ones. I think some in the TTC group wanted it seperate but I'm not sure. Since the talk is usually different. But really I don't mind either way.

Jen I cant believe you are almost there!! Im so excited for you . And I love the name you picked. I still have a long way to go!

Hi ladies,

Well, today is day 21 on my cycle and CM has dried up.

Melanie, we miss you around here!

Bethany, I promised myself that this time I will only test after day 28, probably next weekend. Let's see if it last!

Jen, how was your CM like and when is your period due? Do You think it may be implantation spotting?
I am looking for all those signs myself. I have never been pregnant before, but in tha last month, I have been so curious and I pay attention to every single detail.

Autumn, I have KYW #1, I like it and have done about 3 times. I got hooked doing Jari Love's videos and kinda forgot about it. Thanks for the breakdown of Empire State.

Wendy, I read your ? regarding STS and pregnancy, I like to know more myself since I cancelled my preorder but want to buy it now. Have you talk to your Dr?

Susan, how are things working for you? For how long you are supposed to use the suppositories?

Great night for everyone

Yes, I split it. After my m/c I found it difficult to continue to read of others pregnancies. I know it sounds nasty....but it's just the truth. It's especially hard to read of babes being born the same time mine would have.

I wish I was a stronger person, just am not.....but i"M still getting stronger & healing everyday!

Sooooooo the post of TTC/Miscarriage support begun. I"m taking the month off......ya'll need to do whatever makes sense to you. :D

Chat later. :)

good morning ladies
im not sure if i should be posting here or not.. ? Im getting mixed messages by reading the posts here. If i'm in the wrong place, please let me know becuase i do not want to offend anyone.

ok, well to make everyone comfortable I guess we should leave ttc with m/c support. I will start a thread for that. Any preggos can just move to the pregnancy thread. So sorry for all the confusion. I will start a new thread.

Hi ladies!
Melanie - I totally understand. I never even looked at the pregnancy forums for that reason after my miscarriages. As you know from my other post, I don't do well when people complain about pregnancy, etc. when they had what I wanted.

Jen - hope you got it done!

I was going to talk to my dr. about STS but I decided not to since I know he really wanted me to cut back on my workouts when I was pregnant with my daughter. So, I've decided to continue with Mesocycle 1 then go from there.

Well, now that I'm pregnant I guess I'll move to the other thread but I'll continue to read this one. Best of luck to all of you and thanks for welcoming me with open arms:)

Good luck to everyone and I'll keep you all in my prayers. Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.