TTC/Miscarriage Support March 1-7

Susank41

Cathlete
Hey!
Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. Kinda slow around here this weekend. Had a little spotting again this morning, but it has stopped. One day at a time!

Hi Susan!

I don't even want to visit my virtual friends while I have this flu or whatever it is. :) Now my poor lil 4 y/o DS is getting it. :( Anyhoo, I have tested (couple of HPTs) and they have all been negative. AF isn't due for a couple of days but with all the meds I've taken the last couple of days.... she may be a welcome visitor.

Oh, I am on the STS bandwagon. I completed week 2 last week and REALLY enjoyed it. I had DOMS in my glutes like I haven't had in a really long time.

Hi everyone! I'll be back when I feel human again - which I hope is soon.

Good morning everyone! Whew! Am I glad this weekend is over! I love family but I love the break from everyone too. There were too many personalities together this weekend but everything went ok.

Nothing new on the TTC front. Just waiting for AF to show so I can get this show on the road. This journey is so emotional. I was watching the two hour show of Brothers and Sisters last night and I just bawled for the last hour. If you watch it, you know what I am talking about. If you don't, one of the girls on there was adopting a baby and the baby was being born and her husband had a heart attack and I think emotionally it was all too much for me. Thank goodness DH was not home to see my tear fest. :) Sometimes we just need a good cry. It's ironic because after the m/c I seem to think that I am doing fine and then BAM! Something out of the blue makes me cry for my lost little one. Ok I'm done. Thanks for listening.

Autumn-I am sorry you are sick. Chest colds are spreading like wildfire in Florida. This crazy winter weather is making everyone sick. I hope you see your BFP in the next few days.

Susan-How are you feeling? One day at a time is all you can do. I am sending healthy sticky vibes your way! I keep you and your little one in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi to Wendy, Melanie2, and Priscilla!

Susan -- I am still thinking and praying for you
Autumn-- I hope you feel better
Sweetpea -- I know what you mean. I get tearful at least once a day, and it just comes on out of the blue. I am 1/2 way through the Bo&Sis from Sunday, I was getting sad and needed to take a break.

I had saved my pregnancy test and had started a pregnancy journal. I still just don't know what to do with them, but I need to decide soon. They are still lying out and just a painful reminder.

Overall, I am feeling better physically. Friday I was having alot of pelvic pain, but I am barely sore at this point. I think I will get back on STS mid week, perhaps some exercise will help.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Mel2

Susan ~ How are you feeling?

Sweetpea ~ I am glad you had a nice visit with family, and I know what you mean about needing a break from family. I think grief bursts are completely normal. At least I hope so. :)

Mel2 ~ Maybe you could pack the pregnancy test and journal away for now. Give yourself some time and then decide.

I feel better but my kids have it now. I did my best to stay away from them, but I guess there is only so much you can do. They saw the doc today - no strep and we are waiting on results about the flu. They have antibiotics to take, which of course we will discontinue if it is the flu.

Hi Wendy! Hi Priscilla!

Mel2- I kept my pregnancy tests for awhile after my m/c and then decided that I needed to move on so I threw them away. I do have pics of them though. I also had a pregnancy journal that I had written in. I'm not sure what to do with it if and when I get pregnant again but I packed up all my baby mags and books and journal and put away in a closet where I can't see them. It helped me to have closure that way. I understand where you are at. Big big hugs to you!

Jen

Everything is fine here. I went back to the Dr. yesterday and I have a bladder infection that I didn't know about. So now I'm on antibiotics. We're leaving for Disney tomorrow for a week so I'll talk to you all next week.

Jen - I know what you mean about something triggering a tear fest. Yesterday, a friends wife miscarried at 10 weeks. I know the DH better than I know her but we're not close or anything and I just cried my eyes out. I even got back to work and a girl asked what was wrong and I lost it. There's just sooo much pain attached to a m/c and people who haven't had one just don't understand that it just doesn't go away.

Mel2 - How are you? I also had a pregnancy journal. I put it in a drawer until I was pregnant and feeling better. Then I ripped out the pages of the previous pregnancy and started over. Now, I've been hesitating to start writing in it just in case. In fact, even seeing where I tore the pages out hurts because it makes me think and sometimes that's not where I need to be. I still have my ultrasound pics and I just can't bring myself to throw them away - that was my baby. I just want you to know I've been there too-it's still so fresh to you and the healing process is a slow one but it does happen. Take care.

Susan -How are you? Any more bleeding?

Autumn - its going around Illinois too. My DD just got over being sick - it's horrible when they don't feel well. And, why did God not give kids the ability to warn us before they vomit?

Hi Priscilla!

Have a great week everyone!

Jen ~ Well said!

Wendy ~ I am with ya on the vomitting warning. DD is the only one going through this - well DH has once. I think it is the meds. Oh, I was right - it is the flu. The doc wasn't even going to order the flu swab but I had prepped DH well before the visit. Anyway, we are all on antivirals and the med makes me nauseated so I suspect that is a factor.

AF is due any day now and HPTs remain negative so I am preparing for the next cycle. :)

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted for the past couple of days. Everything is Ok so far. I'm on Day 6 of my cycle and the game in on one more month. I purshased a digital thermometer, I just got it today so I'm gonna start tracking my temps tomorrow. I also got the Clear Blue Digital Ov. Kit. From my last cycle I know that I ovulate anywhere from day 16-17, so I'm gonna start testing on day 14 or 15 to be sure. I'm trying to take things slowly this month.

Wendy- Have fun in Disney

Autumn- sorry to hear about the flu, any sign sof AF?

Mel2 and Autumn- I got STS today. I previewed Disc 26 (plyo legas and it looks INTENSE, good thing that the drills only last about 30 secs)

Susan, How have you been lately? I finally scheduled an app. to go see an OB-Gyn. I'm going on the 23rd.

Jen, you are right on how emotional this road can be. Hopefully it will be short. How are things working out for you?

Hi Bethany and Melanie, miss you around here

hugs

Last edited:
Hey
Sorry for not posting much. Kate, yes I am still hanging in there!!! I have absolutly no energy. I manage to workout then Im done for the day! I hope this passes soon. I never just lay around..its frustrating. Thanks for checking on me!
Wendy-how are you feeling?
Anyone testing soon??
Hi Jen, Pricilla, Atumn

susan, you know what i mean when i say im glad you'refeeling horrible!!!!:D
is haley wondering about you?

oh im so excited for you!! how many wks now?

Kate-I am going on 9 weeks. I never made it past 6 before. After I saw the heartbeat we told Haley. We can't not talk about it, ya know. She knows about my m/c's and without scaring her we told her it was possible again etc. The first day she was picking out names. To say the least she is over the moon excited.

Susan--Just wanted to pop in to say that I'm so glad things are still going well. First trimester is SO exhausting -- hang in there! I, too, am SO excited for your family!! :)

Hey all, just wanted to report on my appointment. It went fine, we decided to see if my cycle will return from taking the progesterone pills so I should expect a bleed mid March-ish. If I don't get a period for 3 more months then I'll try the birth control. My midwife suggested we have sex every other day which I'm not sure DH could do, but we'll see. I lost a few pounds - which she wasn't happy about - because I've been exercising less (like she told me to)...it's muscle mass that I lost though I'm sure. I'm going to start charting my temps tomorrow.

Susan, I'm glad to see how sick you're feeling!:p;) I'm so happy for you, and Haley must be so happy too!!

Hi Wendy, Priscilla, Jen, Melanie2, Autumn - have a great day everyone!

Hey everyone!

Bethany- I'm glad you have a plan at least to figure out what is going on. That should make you feel a little better. :)

Not a whole lot to report here. I am on CD 10 and just waiting on AF. I've been feeling crampy and slight backache the last few days so I am thinking she will show this weekend sometime. Benn busy at work with training so I haven't been on here much! I hope everyone else is doing great! TTYL!

So I am 10 DPO and I tested and I got my BFP!!!!

I am cautiously excited!

I'm at work and will check back later to tell the story!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.