TTC check in week 5/4, anyone out there??

melmeadows

Cathlete
I know there is a few of us out there!!

Reena -- how goes it?? How's the temping and ov checks going?

Bethany -- Are you going to go for the last month of BC?

I have the go ahead to try again, but we are waiting for after next cycle. I am presenting and attending a conference 5/15-5/21. So afterwards.....we will see how it goes.

Anyone else hanging in there??

Mel (2)

Hi Mel - I am here, albeit very sick....took a mini trip to florida for the weekend and I think the plane ride did it.....oh, if only I could breathe. Hubby torturing me about swine flu (even though I don't have it).
Still temping and charting...so far following the same pattern as last month (and I am getting better at it). I expect AF today (what a combo - sick and AF). The doctor told me if I don't get AF by day 36, to come in for more blood work, just to be safe. Probably going to buy the clearblue easy FM on his recommendation to hopefully time it just right next month. I think I had mentioned in an earlier post how bummed I am to shell out another $180 after spending the same amount on the useless OV watch...oh well. I've been looking around and apparently the monitor is only about $140 at Costco online and the replacement strips are substantially reduced as well.
What about you? Looking forward to your conference? What are you presenting on?
Just think shortly after your return you will be able to try again! :)

Bethany - how are you?

Mel, thanks for getting a thread started! I wasn't sure what to do. I'm very happy for the girls in the pregnancy check in but I have to say it does make me a tinge sad...so I'm taking DH's advice and not reading it!:p Anway, yay for having the go-ahead this month!!! Will you be away at your conference during your fertile time then?

Reena, sorry you're so sick! Plane rides almost always seem to get me. Where did you visit in FL? Is your doctor wanting you to do the fertility monitor just to be extra sure about when you're ovulating? Your cycles are regular and you're temping, right? I just saw a commerical the other day for a First Response kit that supposed to tell you if you're able to get pregnant. Not sure what it would be testing but it caught my interest.

Well I'm not sure if I'm patient enough to take the 3rd month of BC. My plan is to get my body fat remeasured at the end of the 2nd month (3 more weeks). If I've gained some fat then I'll consider skipping the 3rd month. BUT, in all reality, I'll probably just take it for the 3 months. I just started FF's December08 rotation which is freaking me out bc it's only got 2 days of cardio...but it may be just what I need!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.