Thank you so much!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let you know that my family and I are so thankful for all of your warm wishes. If you get a moment, please visit the "ask Cathe" forum for a special note from me to you (along with a picture of Kyle). I'm looking forward to sharing more details and pictures of Kyle and Eric here on the pregnancy forum just as soon as I recover and bond a bit more. Miss you all and thank you again for sharing in our joy:)! Cathe

Dear Cathe,

Congratulations!!

He's gorgeous! Yes, we are all looking forward to hearing more about the whole thing when you are feeling more rested and recuperated (and hopefully getting some sleep).

Take care,
Liz N.

[marquee] :) Congratulations Cathe!! :) [/marquee]
I'm sorry I'm so late in getting here. I haven't had much time for the computer lately.

Kyle is a beautiful baby. He and Katie are just 1 day shy of being exactly 7 weeks apart. Is it to early to plan their wedding...rofl? Kyle and Katie, sounds good huh ;-) I adore the name Kyle. It was a strong possibility if we had had a boy.

I hope you are feeling well and managing to get enough rest. It's a lot different the second time around, as I'm sure you are finding out. I'm so thrilled for you, Jon, and little Eric. Take care and lots of hugs to you all.

Love,​

http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1-2.jpg
Mommy to Zachary, Jillian and Baby Katie born February 26, 2002​

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.