Sunnydelite

kristi

Cathlete
Hey Girl! I just noticed your ticker is at 37 weeks! You are the next one to have your baby. It amazes me that you are that far along already and I'm not that far behind. In a week from Monday you will be having your C-section and your little Jaden will be here. Are you ready? How has your back pain & hernia been?

Best wishes,

funny, i almost missed this post.
thanks for thinking of me.
well i am sooooooooooooooo excited this coming monday is our BIG day. i just got a call from the dr.'s office and the c-section is scheduled for 10am!!
i am blessed my baby decided to wait until he became full term to make his entrance. what a load of my mind.

my backpain went away and never came back. i think he was sitting on a nerve for awhile and then once they took me out of work and told me i couldn't do to much the pain went away. so i think i was just pushing myself to hard.

how are you doing/feeling? you are right around the corner!!:)

Sorry! I've been so swamped at work that I have not been able to write you back. I'm feeling and doing fine. With work being so hectic for the past 3 weeks I've went home exhausted every night and had to go to bed at 9 right after I put DS to bed. Not much to report workout wise. I think I'm a lost cause until the baby arrives. Luckily my time is coming relatively soon. Hopefully I won't go into labor while DH will be out of town in a couple of weeks. In the meantime I am looking forward to my next doctor appointment which is scheduled for tomorrow. I will be having an ultrasound to see if the baby is now in a head down position. Let's keep our fingers crossed that she has turned.

Monday is so close! You will probably get to see your little boy by mid-morning. (I'm not sure how long a C-section takes.) You will have to tell us all about it. The great news is that Jaden waited on making his grand entrance into the world and now he will be full term and I bet ready to be with his family. I'm glad to hear that your back pain went away once you stopped pushing yourself too hard. It is funny how the baby can make us slow down even when we don't think we need to.

Take care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you Monday morning!

Best wishes,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.