Some pictures of Brody!

Clarissa

Cathlete
Here are some pictures. Just so you all know, I am already beginning to feel more mobility in my legs with the help of the percoset (sp?).

Brody is a sweet angel and we love him very much. So do Troy and Lara Rose, his older siblings, ages 7 and 4.
Take care all,
Clarissa

Attachments

• Baby Brody Philip 2009 Birth pics 022.jpg
    Baby Brody Philip 2009 Birth pics 022.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Brody Philip 001.jpg
    Brody Philip 001.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Brody Philip 015.jpg
    Brody Philip 015.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Brody Philip 048.jpg
    Brody Philip 048.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Brody Philip 002.jpg
    Brody Philip 002.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 71
Clarissa! I havent been on the boards in days and popped on today and saw your new arrival. Congrats to you! I et you are finally happy to have him in your arms. Im so sorry your labor was so hard, and that you are having a hard time. But i am glad to hear you are doing better and that Brody is perfectly healthy. Just focus on taking care of yourself and him and enjoy him. The time goes by so quickly! Take care and thanks for posting photos!

Clarissa.... He is beautiful!! Congrads to you and your family. Rest up and enjoy your new bundle.

he's beautiful!

(my hospital uses the same blankets....a couple happened to fall in my bag before we left :). They're great for swaddling!)

Congrats!

I am so happy for you all. Can't wait to see more pics. Glad you're starting to feel a little better.

welcome to the world little brody! great name, btw. so glad you are starting to feel better and you look great in those pics -- how did you manage to have such fabulous hair after labor and delivery?!?! i think i looked like birds were nesting there, lol.

wendy

What a beautiful family you have--you look so great no one would guess what an ordeal you'd just been through. And little Brody is just precious. Enjoy his smallness and nuzzle that newborn head for me.

Take good care of yourself.

Maggie:)

Clarissa, he's adorable. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this post. :confused: My only excuse is that I never check this forum because I don't have kids. :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.