Slumber Bear (or Heartbeat Bear)

kristi

Cathlete
Has anyone ever used one? I'm hoping it will help my 8 week DD sleep in her crib at night. Currently she only wants to sleep on me and then after about an hour (if I'm lucky) I can then transfer her to her crib without her waking up.

Hi! I haven't used that bear, but when my newborns wouldn't sleep in the cradle, I just let them sleep in the swing! Both my kids loved that from age newborn to about 6 mos. It's the FP aquarium swing that has the option of swinging side to side or back and forth. They prefer side to side, and sleep in it like a charm! And I admit I worried that they'd need to sleep in it all the time, but DD is 2 and is a GREAT sleeper (in a crib of course), and DS is 5 months, and now he's in his cradle maybe 5 nights/week and in the swing 2 nights/week. Good luck!

Lisa

Thanks Lisa! Last night I put DD in her bouncy seat, but she did not like it like she normally does. I think her body gets sore staying in one position too long. I'm still trying other options out. Maybe her swing is the key. I'll give it a try.

i also use the fp swing and ds loves sleeping in it. he definitely gives me longer naps when he is in his swing!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT SWING.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.