Sexy Moms of New Babies hit it hard in 2010!!!

melanalyus

Cathlete
Susan, looks like you're off to a good start this AM. :D

DH went fishing for the day, so I worked out early today. I did CC5 (4.5 miles).

I'm really getting into a workout routine of working out for 60 minutes....then soaking in the hottub for 15 minutes, then showering/dressing for 15 minutes. DH watches the kiddos so I can get this 90 minutes to myself daily. It's all I need & it feels great!! :D If the kids are cooperative, I will add a second shorter workout in later in the day.

B: 2 over hard eggs + wholesome oat muffin
S: 15 cashews + coffee
L: tuna salad over a bed of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese + diet pop
S: smoothie
D: 15 bean soup + milk
S: beef jerky + sliced swiss cheese

I ordered some vitamuffins. Have you ever heard of these? Here's a website:http://www.vitalicious.com/store-vi...148214085_go&gclid=CPC90riYi58CFQUeDQodcHi8Aw

They'll be nice for when I go back to work!

Jen, thinking of you today....honey. I know it must be tough! Are you pumping your milk? Are you working fulltime now?

Hi Mel
I started a thread earlier..but we'll use your..k.
I did Jari's RTTC this morning.
I have always wanted to try vita muffins. Do they have artificial sweeteners? I won't eat that stuff. I'll check out the website.
So far food
2 clementines, Special K
banana pb/wwtoast
K is waking up..bbs

Vitamuffins looks delish. They contain sugar alcohols for sweetness...question..what exactly is a sugar alcohol anyway?

Morning ladies! Well afternoon now. I am back at work and I am hanging in there. It was much easier than I thought except James was still sleeping when I left so I didn't want to wake him by hugging and kissing him. DH keeps sending me pics on my phone. I found a n empty little office to pump in and so far the first pumping session went great. I will pump again in about an hour. Not a lot going on at work today so it makes it easy to pump. I worry about the days when we are busy. Mel- Yes I am full time. :(

Melanie- I am so jealous of your 90 minutes!!! I hope now that I am back to work that I can find a routine with DH home so I can work out hard this month while he is off. I used to workout in the evenings but if James is awake I will want to spend time with him so I might to switch to early mornings.

Hi Priscila and Susan! I'll be back later!

Susan, I'm sorry I missed your post. :( I wonder if it's b/c I got so side tracked....it wasn't there when I STARTED the post....but by the time I actually got around to POSTING it...? Great minds think alike! LOL I'll be more careful. :)

Sugar alcohols are just in the sugar-free muffins, right? It's a sweetner that is not absorbed...and can cause loose stools in some folks. I prefer Splenda. I only ordered some variety packs to try out. They are spendy, I hope they are tasty!!!

Jen, don't be jealous!!! My wee-ones are still so small, they feed 3-4 times EACH in the middle of the night. PLUS I have TWENTY more pounds to lose before I am at pre-pregnancy weight. LOL We all have our challenges. :D :D I wish I was wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes so I didn't have to workout so hard. :p You're doing great!!!!

My dad starts chemotherapy tomorrow. He's having a PICC line put in today. *sigh* He seems so weak and in so much pain already. His chemo cocktail will cause him to lose his hair too. He's such a vain guy....this is going to be tough for him. *sigh*

Mel-looks like all the vita products have sugar alcohols. I didnt even look at the sugar free ones. Im so very sorry your dad is going thru this!
Jen-glad your day is going well. Its great that your dh is with James!
Pea soup/ww french bread for lunch

Hi everyone! No workout still :( but hopefully within 2-3 days I can start again. Bleeding is slowing down a lot. Still 12 lbs to loose.
Jen - I remember with my other daughter going back to work & pumping was not fun. I ended giving up but I'll try my best this time to continue breastfeeding.
Mel- Wow good for you! 90 mins of exercise. You go girl!
Susan- My nipple still sore especially the left one from breastfeeding, I wonder if you ever have that problem too?

Raciela

buneknek~ I only workout 60 minutes---the other 30 minutes I go in hottub & shower/dress. ;) What kind of breast pain are you having?

Hi!
Melanie-no major plans for b-day. I am getting a set of everyday dishes that I want though..and my fav perfume.
buneknek-the first week or so my nipple were a little sore..now not at all. Is baby latching on good?
Trying to get dinner started while Kara is napping. bbl

Last edited:
Hi ladies

Another workout for me today YEAH. I just finished CC4 and abs from Chalean Extreme. I tried to do AB Ripper and was quickly humbled, I have no strenght on my lower abs muscles at all. I felt something strange in my lower abs while moving my legs and decided to quit and go for something more gentle.

Oh boy, Daniel just woke up again. I had a hard time last night, he woke up around 4am and kept me up until 7am, fussing and crying. He'd fall asleep after crying only to wake up a minute after o start it all over again!

BBL

Hi everyone,

Wow. I'm so proud of you all for finding time to workout. I try to get at least a 45 minute workout in in the morning after baby eats first and goes back to sleep. Other than that, I'm having a hard time finding an hour block plus 15 minutes to shower. Need to talk to hubby about watching her a little more maybe.

Back to work full time in two weeks. Wow. These months went fast!

Good wishes to everyone!
Dawn

Susan- I think she is latching OK, she gained 14 oz already. But I have that white thing on my nipples. I tried to do different positions & I end up having 2 of those white thing on my nipple, grrr!

buneknek-Im not sure about the "white things"..never had those. Maybe someone else here will know. Sorry you are having trouble!
both girls in bed...headed that way myself!
see you ladies in the morning!

morning ladies!
I didnt sleep too good last night..tummy issues. Kara did good though. She fell asleep around 8:30 and had only nursed for a few min..so I knew she would be up hungry soon. She got up at 11:30, then at 5..was up and hour (pooping etc) and has been asleep since. I can't complain. I have been putting her in her crib intead of her bassinet for naps..and she seems to like it.
Cardio is on taps for today..hope I can find the energy!
bb for personals

Jen, how did your first day go? All-in-all did DH handle things well?

Susan, sorry about stomach woes. That's never fun. :(

I did Amy Bentos resistence band workout last night (about 10PM) and now wake up with a sore back on my right hand side. I hope I didn't twist it? Especially now when I feel like I need to stay focused to continue with this weight loss.

Did I tell ya'll? I SQUEEZED (ever so tightly) into my size 8 stretch Levis jeans. It wasn't pretty...but I did get in them. It's strange b/c I'm 28 lbs heavier...not sure how I got into them. lol But I'll take the token of encourgement nevertheless.

I plan on doing step today. A hiit. I'm scared. Should I be scared?

Good morning! Well first day of work went great and DH did great with James! Dh was able to do two loads of laundry, take down the Christmas tree and cook spaghetti for dinner! How awesome is he??? I'm really glad they had a great day together.

Still haven't worked out. Trying to figure out if I want to in the evenings or mornings. If James is napping when I get home then I will workout but if not then maybe I will try to get up earlier. It's harder now that I am back to work.

Susan- Sorry to hear that you didn't get much sleep. I hope you get your cardio in today!

Dawn- Good for you for at least getting in 45 minutes! Do as much as you can while you are off.

Melanie- I love the pics of the girls that you posted on FB! They are precious! I just want to snuggle them!

buneknek- I actually ordered (or won) another pump, same one, off of Ebay. I plan on bringing one of them to work and locking it in my desk because it is a pain to keep bringing the other one back and forth. Plus the one I have is used so I will have a back up one.

Priscila- woo hoo for your workouts! Great job!

Well better get some work done! BBL!

Mel- I am SQUEEZING into my work pants and its not pretty either! And all my shirts are too tight around the belly area. Great job on getting into them! It always makes you feel better knowing that you don't have to buy bigger sizes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.