Sara Elizabeth is here!!

Fitmommyof2

Cathlete
Well Miss Sara was born at 8:48am on "Monday the 20th. She was 8lbs 13.5oz and was 20 3/4 in long. She is doing great. We came home yesterday and so far she sleeps very well and eats well.

I am having more pain than with the last 2. I am not sure why, but I am managing w/ the meds. I also am swellng very bad. I am even more swollen now that when I left the hospital. I have the pitting edema and it's really miserable, but Sara is so worth it. I hope his fluid will start coming off soon. I called the hurse today because it's getting worse and she said it can be a week before it starts getting better.

Oh and the dr. did fix my abs. He cut into me and said there was a lot of scar tissue and then he said, but there is no fat. Then he said oh wait here is a little piece. LOL I said well I guess at least there is no fat. hahaha I can't wait to see if my abs look better since he fixed them.

Here is a few pics of the princess.
100_0575.jpg

100_0585.jpg

100_0592.jpg

100_0606.jpg

100_0605.jpg

100_0612_0001.jpg

congrats trish!!!!!!!!!! and welcomesara!!!!!!!!
look at that beautiful head of hair!!!!!!

although......i hope you called the NURSE and not the HURSE!;):p:eek::D

Trish--She's beautiful!! And big!! How did tiny you produce such a big baby?! Love her name too! As for the swelling, mine got worse when I came home, and I called my nurse because ALL of my legs were swollen to the point of being painful, and they tested me for preeclampsia, which you can get during delivery and right after, and turns out I had it. You may want to ask your doc/nurse about that. Have you had any headaches or floaters? Those are symptoms. Anyway.... Just thought I'd add my two cents! Enjoy your little angel! :)

Stephanie~that is my concern as well since I had pre-e w/ my first son. I swelled this bad, but it was when I was in the hospital. My bp was fine when I left.. if by Monday the swelling isn't starting to go down they said to call and come back in. My hips/thighs/calves and feet are swollen. My fingers are just a bit, but not too bad. I haven't had any headaches... (but I am on 600mg motrin and percocet ) So I might not even know if I did have one.. Nothing else is off.

LOL at the hurse.. I swear I just might need one!!

Congratulations on that sweet little puddin' pop! Nuzzle that newborn head for me;).

No belly fat?!! I wish I could say that. Hope the swelling goes away soon--keep us posted!

Maggie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.