PP Weekend 12-6 and 12-7

kristan

Cathlete
Happy St. Nicholas day! Does anyone else fill their kids shoes with candy and new socks?

Busy weekend- my 8yo has her first reconciliation (aka confession) tomorrow so we'll be at church most of the day.

Candra- you wondered how I could fit in workouts, work, 4 kids. LEt me tell you-- i barely manage. I only work from the office twice a week and on those days I work my tail off. My house is a mess and I am behind on Christmas cards, presents, Advent stuff, etc. Any efficiencies I do have are the result of: a deep freezer, strong coffee, short commutes for work, school, etc, and the Baby MOzart videos.

have a great weekend.

Hello! I owe everybody personals!!!

Busy the last few days! Fitting in my workouts, eating clean, fitting in my favorite clothes!!! (just not as well as I'd like to!)

bbl for personals....

Stephanie, how did the pics andparty go? going to do nutrisystem?

kristan, I bet you and dh look super cute together! never heard of st nick day....

candra, just say no to scrubbing toilets! I am so grateful for a cleaning lady!

jen, yay onno hernia, but weird …hardened fat??? how on earth does that happen?
I put Julia in 3-6 mon. this week too. the 0-3 still fits but the roominess of 3-6 just looks so cute and comfy!

lisa, im 8 wks pp today and still declaring pelvic rest for myself - zero interest. wish I could say the same for dh! poor guy! and yuck - a weekend w/o dh around doesn’t really feel like a weekend.
--------------
workouts have been great. the scale isn’t moving a whole lot but I can tell im toning up - clothes are fitting better.

I have a clogged milk duct - wah! it hurts so freakin’ bad! I had full blown mastitis w/ gina - trying hard to avoid it this time! lots of massage and hot showers.

hope you all are having a good weekend!

Hi! I just bought the Slim in 6 DVD on ebay, and I have been doing that since I got it (past 2 days). I didn't do the "Start it Up", but I've done the "Ramp it Up". A little book came with the DVD that explains the program. I know that it's boring, but this should give me a nice jump start to other workouts I own.
Kate-I know lots of people who had mastitis (and I acutally thought I was getting it a few weeks ago...but didn't!). Thank goodness you don't have that. What does a clogged milk duct feel like? There are times when Aidan latched onto my right side and it hurts so bad I feel like I could pee myself. The feeling goes away within seconds, though. I only get that with my right side, though. Yeah on almost fitting in clothes! I have a ways to go (especially in my mid-section).
Kristan-Who cares that you house in a mess, stuff isn't done...at least you are getting time for you!

I am off to read book 3 in the Twilight series. I love these books! Anyone else reading them? My DH and I saw the movie. We were in a theater of teenagers:).

-Jen

Hi ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hi to all the PP ladies that I used to chat with! Congrats to you all on your babies! Hoping I make it this far! Trying to stay real positive with this one! Going for a few Beta tests today to get some reassurance on things before my first u/s in a few weeks.

Anne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.