OV Watch

I've never tried the watch, but I do use the Clear Blue Easy Monitor and Clear Blue digital OPK's and they work great! You use the monitor in the morning and it's a bit pricey. The only down side is that surges usually always shows up in the afternoon (from what I've been reading online) and my monitor doesn't pick it up until the next morning. So...I use the OPK's in the afternoon along with the monitor in the morning. That may seem a bit drastic, but it's what you do when you've been TTC for as long as I have and have known issues! :)

You could probably be very successful with one or the other! Hope that helps!

Anne

I've never tried the watch, but I do use the Clear Blue Easy Monitor and Clear Blue digital OPK's and they work great! You use the monitor in the morning and it's a bit pricey. The only down side is that surges usually always shows up in the afternoon (from what I've been reading online) and my monitor doesn't pick it up until the next morning. So...I use the OPK's in the afternoon along with the monitor in the morning. That may seem a bit drastic, but it's what you do when you've been TTC for as long as I have and have known issues! :)

You could probably be very successful with one or the other! Hope that helps!

Anne

Hi,

Thank you for your input. I have been trying for #6 for almost 2 years, basically just trying to do it the old natural fashion way but still no luck. I just have no idea what to do next. I'm somewhat fustrated I work from home providind childcare for working parents and I just don't know if I will have the time to go to the doctor and maybe run some test. You recomended the clear blue brands have you ever tried the over the counter fertility test? Thank you again!

Lourdes

Lourdes - Sorry, both the Clear Blue Monitor and Ovulation digital kit are over the counter items you can buy at most any pharmacy. it's like a pregnancy stick and you just 'ehhmm' on it and get the results of your surge. If it's positive then you need to start BDing from that point on. Here's a link to the one's I'm talking about...

This one is the monitor and a bit pricey, but once you know your cycle, you can easily get a box of 50 test sticks to last you longer than a few months.

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-fertility-monitor.php

This one I found is the most accurate and you do it in the afternoon (the monitor you do in the morning with first morning urine).

http://www.clearblueeasy.com/clearblue-easy-digital-ovulation-test.php

Good luck!

anne

Lourdes~

Send me your address & I'll send you the loot I have. Out of the kindness of another Catheite's heart....they gave me their Clearblue Monitor (yet another Catheite sent me strips). The sticks that come with them expire rather quickly, so I would like you to be able to use them!

Do you still have my e-mail address? [email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.