NEED HELP WITH A VIDEO FOR PREGNANCY

matmormia

I just found out that I am pregnant with 4th child. During my other 3 preg. I did not exercise. Although after the baby is born I exercise like crazy. I run about 5 miles a day or do a challenging video. I do not know what type of tape to purchase during this preg. I want to keep fit this time. Please email me at [email protected] THANK YOU

I just had my fourth baby and this was the first pregnancy that I stayed fit. I didn't purchase any new videos - I just modified my workouts. For example, I lowered my step, my running changed to run/walks, I stopped doing intervals, etc. I felt really fatigued and winded in my first trimester, so I cut back on the duration and intensity until I felt better. Just listen to your body and don't exercise to the point where you are exhausted or breathless. Spend some time searching through this forum and you will find lots of great info on exercising during pregnancy. Good luck!
Erica

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am 22 weeks along with my fourth as well.

I have no additional advice to offer, and totally agree with everything Erica has said. I am still doing Cathe's workouts and have modified by lowering my step height to one riser and taking breathers when necessary. I no longer do hi/lo floor aerobics (MIC), but still enjoy kickbox and do Power Hour 2x per week. As Erica mentioned, search the forum as there is excellent advice regarding the medical aspects of fitness and pregnancy.

Take care,
Sandi

Congratulations!!

I agree with the other ladies. I'm 28 weeks, and still doing my videos. I modifiy when they are high impact. I've also lowered the weight!! And, just this past week I lowered my step from 6 to 4 inches. I'm started to get a little clumsy! Just listen to your body!! I have the Kathy Smith Pregnancy video - it's good on days when you are dragging a little. But, I get board with it and the intensity!

shellnc

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.