My babys a month old already!

jenmgo

Cathlete
My babys a month old already! Pics

Well as of two days ago, i cant beleive it. I took one of my all time fav photos of her yesterday and i just felt like posting it. The other one is a picture of all the girls! Someone tell me the secret to keeping her little forever! Its going by too fast!! :)

Attachments

• eva3.jpg
    eva3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 33
  • eva4.jpg
    eva4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
She sure is pretty. And so are you!
I don't know the secret. I can't believe mine is already 17 days old. Seriously. It does go by fast. Enjoy her now while you can. I can't believe my other two are almost 8 and 4 1/2.

Clarissa

wow its been 17 days clarissa? time flies!
thanks for your compliments...i saw your tub photos, he is so adorable. i love bath time and usually eva does as well..she got a little cranky tho last nite

Man time does fly! seems like she was just born! ha. But I guess she'll be about 2 months by the time mine shows up. I'll try to savor the time even though I'm usually wanting them to hurry and go to like 6 months or so. Shes a doll!
But I did keep telling my 5 year old the last few years to stop growing and he won't listen to me. ;) he just lost his first tooth and my oldest is turning 11 next month. where does the time go!??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.