MORE BABY PICTURES!

WOW - Fitnik, you look awesome. In the latest issue of People magazine, there is an article on recent celebrity moms and how they lost their weight. The most impressive one was of Sarah Jessica Parker at 3 months post partum -- you look even better at 2 months than she did at 3 months. I am impressed.

P.S. At 5 1/2 months post partum, I still have 20 lbs to lose!! Yecchhhh.

What a cutie fitnik! In that photo where you are standing next to him you look amazing!! Look at those toned arms!!! You just look so great. My baby is 7 months and I have a LONG way to go!! Of course I never fully got my body back after baby 1 and 2 before I got pregnat with him.

Enjoy that wonderful baby boy!!!!!

Marci

Fitnik - you look fabulous and fit! And baby Max is so cute as well.

I've lost all my baby weight, now have to work on the 10 lbs I needed to lose before getting pregnant!

Take care!
Sandi

Fitnik - He is an absolute doll!! You look incredible!!! We are planning on trying to get pregnant with baby #2 this summer and I can only hope to look as awesome as you do that soon after giving birth!!!! Totally awesome!!:7
Sara :)

Fitnik, you look awesome! And your little "Maxeybaby" is just adorable! I have 6 wks to go and hopefully I'll look half that good at 2 mos postpartum...I haven't been able to exercise due to spotting regularly in the first half, but I have a very active job and am on a farm...so hopefully that will help!
Take care!
julie ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.