♥♥♥ Mommies-to-be ~ Week of Jan 17 ♥♥♥

Krille

Cathlete
Good morning beautiful pregnant ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I am doing well, I guess :p. 38 weeks today and counting...

I managed to workout 6 days last week, I am so proud of myself. It was 1 45 min walk on the treadmill and the rest were 30 min walks on the TM. I am determined to walk this baby out. LOL

Still feeling ok, just tired of my stuffy nose all the time and having trouble breathing sometimes because of that, but other than that I really can't complain. I don't even have any swelling so what is wonderful. My fingers get a little swollen while I walk on the TM but it goes away shortly after.

I have another Dr.'s appointment today and I am curious if I made any changes, I sure hope so :D.

How is everyone else doing?

Getting ready for my TM walk ;), but I will be back later.

Kristine :)

Can't wait to hear how the doctor appointment goes Kristine!!! :) I am in awe of your workouts!

My big ultrasound is tomorrow. Please send "NO MARKER" vibes my way. I'm really hoping that they see nothing and we can get past the whole Trisomy 18 issue. My fingers are also crossed that I get to find out the baby's sex tomorrow!!! :)

Good morning, ladies!!!!!!!

We're hoping this week gets things back to a normal pace... We had the head cold that just wouldn't die last week. DD still has a slight cough almost a week and a half later!!! :confused: So I've been trying to juggle everything around keeping the kids home & recuperating. I need a vacation! ;)

Things here are going great. We're at 25 weeks and counting! Only eleven more weeks to go until our target due date. My dr. appt last week went really well. My blood pressure is still hanging steady at 100/60, so I am THRILLED. Historically by this time it would be pushing 130. The babies are kicking like crazy-- I'm starting to feel like I've got an entire soccer team in there! :eek: I've also learned over the weekend that I need to start taking things a little easier... I was doing some housework and after awhile I started feeling really achy and started experiencing Braxton-Hicks. So, it's looking like I need to tone everything down a few notches.

Kristine: You are doing so awesome with your workouts!!! Way to go! I'm doing good if I can get a couple in per week. I totally relate to your congestion woes... My nose is always either stuffed up or running like crazy. During the day it's not too annoying, but at night when I'm trying to breathe it makes me crazy! Yay for no swelling!!! So far I haven't had much-- just a little if I sleep on my arm weird or sometimes in my feet if I stand in the hot shower too long. I'll be thinking good thoughts for your appt today! :)

Amber: How exciting you get to have that very cool ultrasound tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you for sure! Hang in there-- I'll be definitely sending "no trisomy marker" vibes your way. Stay strong! That first ultrasound is always such an amazing experience. Enjoy every minute!!! :D

Well, I should get a couple things done around the house before lunchtime (or they probably won't get done... lol). Hope everyone is doing well & having a very happy Monday morning.

Cheers!

I am 32 weeks today and I actually feel good. I'm not sleeping much at night but I have plenty of energy. YAY! Last month I had a sinus infection and was so drained. I'm so glad that has past.

Kristine- I'm proud of you too working out 6 days at the very end. Thanks for inspiring me. I'm sure you'll be posting a birth announcement very soon. Keep up the good work.

Amber- I hope things go well with your ultrasound. I'm sure you are looking forward to it.

Brighton- 11 weeks that's not long. It will be hear before you know it.

HI gals, I have a bunch of preggo DVDs for working out if you want them. email me and I will send them to you.

good morning ladies!! I am 11 weeks this week, finally starting to feel what "normal" is latley. The nausea is going away and starting to get some energy back. Its amazing how much energy these babies can suck out of you in the first timester. I am hoping to get outside this weekend and walk with my 2 year old since its suppose to be 50 degrees!! haha! i have been so bad about working out, after i work all day on my feet i am ready to crash by the time i get home. (and usually do) by 7-8 pm. The winter makes it so hard to stay motivated.

Kristine: I am envious of your motivation good job staying in shape, its the best thing that will help you though labor. way to go!

Amber: I saw your other post! Congrats! i am happy that everything turned out well for you and baby GIRL!! I think i am having a girl but, we wont know for a few more weeks.

Brighton: I hope you and your family starts to feel better! AND TAKE IT EASY!!

Latricia: I am glad that you are feeling good, you dont have much longer to go either!

MELISSA

Hi preggos!
I bought quite a few Leslie vids to use while pregnant if anyone wants them just let me know and I will send.

Hi marvelous preggos! I don't have any DVDs to offer you....just wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I'm thinking of ya'll.

Krille~ you are soooooo close!

Brighton~ EVERYTHING is multiplied (tougher) when your pregnant with twins! The good news is that I've found that taking care of twins isn't DOUBLE that one one. It's about 50% tougher than one. LOL ;)

I"m so proud of all you. You are doing marvelous! Keep up the good work!

Hey everyone, just saw there is a pregnancy thread on here. I have been on bodybuilding.com site and there is nothing. Dont know why I didnt bother looking here on Cathes!! She is such an inspiration and I abslutely love my dvd collection from her! Im 39 weekss pregnant with my first baby and we are scheduled for a c-section on friday! I cant wait to get the clear to start back lifting and working out! I miss Cathe;)

new preggo here

Hi Ladies,

Can I join your group? I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I also have a 3 1/2 year old boy name Ben. Right now I am working p-t, but will probably be a f-t SAHM after the girls are born.

I got up this morning and did my elliptical workout and lifted some light weights.

I also have an appt w/ my Ob/Gyn tomorrow.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Judy

Hi Judy! I'm no longer pg....but my twin girls are two months old! How exciting for you! Brighton is also pregnant with twins...not sure if she knows the sex yet. You'll have great support here! ....and if there's anything I can for you just let me know. ...I had a pretty tough twin pregnancy and feel like I went thru EVERYTHING. lol

Hi to all you beautiful rounded belly women!!!

Congrats Judy on the twin girls! Seems like we have a lot of twin mommy to be's and of course current mommy Melanie. :)

Only a few more days erbimages!!! Do you know what you are having?

Melissa - I didn't work out at all during my first tri. I just didn't have it in me. Glad you are feeling "normal" again! :)

Kendra - Glad you are feeling better! Sinus infections are not fun. :(

Brighton - Hope that everyone in your household is feeling better this week! Sorry the babies are using you as a punching bag! ;)

Well, everything is going fine here. Now that I know I'm having a girl, it's taking all my restraint not to run out and buy everything for the nursery. I'm trying not to go hog wild, but when it's your first and you've waited this long, you kind of want everything perfect. ;) My next OB appointment is next week and I have another ultrasound too just to check out the heart since they couldn't really see it all that well on my 17 week ultrasound. Everything seems to be going good though. Hope you are all having a good week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.