Michael entered the world last week!!

amynicole

Cathlete
I finally had my baby last week. I was induced on 7/3 and after a short 5 hour labor Michael was born and weighed in at 7lbs, 9oz. After going past my due date my Dr. offered to induce and I jumped at the chance. Ironically, of my 3 children, this was the easiest labor even though it was induced. It was so weird walking into the hospital to have the baby and not be in pain. Anyway, Michael is healthy and we are both doing well.

I am itching to do my step tapes but will be good and listen to my Dr. and wait for 6 weeks postpartum to do them. He did however give his blessing for walking but my back still aches from pushing and the epidural so I am going to take it easy until that pain goes away. I know Cathe will be there waiting for me when I am ready to workout :)

Congratulations on your baby boy!

Glad your labor wasn't too bad. My baby was born 6/24 and I am also itching to really work out. I just started walking again yesterday (2 weeks PP).

Windy

Congratulations Amy and family, and welcome Michael. Thanks for sharing the news. Glad to hear everything went smoothly and that you both are doing well.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.