Long time no see!

naughtoj

Cathlete
How is it going everyone??!!! I can't believe how long I have been MIA! My absolutely beautiful baby is taking all my time, it has been a whirlwind (my first) but I am finally thinking about getting back into shape and trying to do a short Cathe tape (I am planning CTX modified since I haven't done a thing in I don't know how long!). Cory is now almost 5 months and a chunker at almost 18lbs! :)

I am still pretty sleep deprived as Cory is still waking 2x/night and I am still having sleep problems around those wakings. She goes down early, around 6-7pm but honestly I have zero motivation to give up my only "free" time working out and b/c it is so late..totally exhausted by then. So, my plan is to try with her watching in her bouncy during the day. She is still totally high maintenance (a good baby but very ummmm how can you say...needs to be entertained all the time) but I am hoping my jumping around to Cathe making goofy faces might entertain her shortly lol

First step tho I have to get a new bra..none of mine fit and i am still nursing. My boobs are still so heavy. Bra shopping was super hard before I don't know what I'll do now! The Enell seems like the only option but even it doesn't feel very supportive. I don't know how nursing moms with big boobs do high impact Cathe tapes. They feel like boulders still. I could pump right before but jeez, so much planning.. you know!

On the upside, not doing anything I am pretty much down to the last 5 pg pounds, altho my body is totally displaced. Of course my tummy is all saggy and my butt wouldn't pass the pencil test now so i have work to do. I feel so flabby!!

Anyhow, congrats to everyone who has had their babies since I have been here and all those newly pregnant! I ovulated the other day despite nursing every 2-3 hrs and was really PO'd about that lol. And hubby and I DTD (condoms) before I knew it. Lets hope no BFP there lol

Nice to be back!!
Janice

WElcome back! I dont think i've ever 'met' you. I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and expecting a baby girl in february. Your baby is beautiful!
I hope she lets you work out in the daytime.
I do not have the 'boulder' problem you mentioned lol :)

Good luck and welcome back to the forums!

Janice,
Congratulations, Cory is so beautiful! If you try working out with her in the bouncy, just be prepared to take lots of breaks!! Sometimes it would take 5 hrs to do a 1 hr DVD, but sticking with it made me feel that I was at least making an effort. Does she nap during the day at all? That helps.:)

I'm very jealous that you were able to ovulate while still nursing...hopefully for you - you won't get your "BFP":p

Welcome back!

Janice--I've hardly been around either. Your baby is absolutely adorable.

My Gwen-bird is 4 months and almost 18 lbs--quite the chubbers as well.

Nice to "see" you back!

Maggie:)

Congratulations on your baby, what a cutie! We're all in the same boat as far as squeezing in time to workout! I just had a baby 2 mos ago as well. Good luck on getting back on the fitness routine and do share what works for you when you figure it out!

Lisa

Wow Janice....you had a baby. I've been out of Cathe land for quite a while and just happened to check in today. MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!! She is just beautiful! I'm so happy for you. I know it was a big decision for you both and I'm sure you are a wonderful mom!!!!!

I have been severely challenged lately workout wise. No workouts since July and we found out we are pregnant and I've been SO VERY SICK. So I want to start in 2-3 weeks at ground zero. I'd love to check in with you. The past 2 years have yielded very sketchy workouts so my bod is all flab right now!!! AND I have zero motivation at this point too. So hey....lets start lifting with our 5 pounders and encourage each other!! Again...I'm so happy for you!!

briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.